Important: Forum feature update
User ID: 1385765
Post ID: 517981
21 September, 2018, 3:13 PM UTC
We have recently been working to improve our Private Message feature. The new messenger will be more advanced and convenient. This update will result in some changes on the Forum, and we want you to be the first to know about them:
1. Plarium.com Portal nicknames will replace Forum nicknames.
2. Plarium.com Portal avatars will replace Forum avatars.
3. The functionality of Private Messages will be improved.
Due to this, your old messages, avatars, and nicknames will no longer be available. If you have anything important that you want to save, please make a copy of it before September 24.
If you don't have a Plarium ID, then in order to use the new Private Messages system after the update, you will have to complete the registration procedure in your personal profile.
You can check whether you have an active Plarium ID in your profile on the Forum:
If you don't have an active Plarium ID, you must complete the following steps:
1. Go to your personal profile and select “Edit profile”.
2. Follow the link to complete your registration.
3. Enter your email address and password on the page that opens.
4. Follow the profile confirmation link that you receive via email.
We look forward to receiving your comments and suggestions for improving this feature.
Keeper of the history of the North, Interpreter of sagas.