Please reward all players for your birthday :)

4 Replies
User
24 August, 2018, 12:15 AM UTC

Hi Plarium, 

Please will you reward all players of the game with 10 million gold as a birthday present. 

Alternatively you could give players gold starting at 15 million gold for level 1 towns and decreasing by 1/2 million gold per level of town so level 2 would get 14 1/2 million gold, level 3 would get 14 million gold onwards to level 30 would get 1/2 million gold.

I think this would help players develop their towns/heros/shamen faster and feel like they were better able to enjoy the game. 

A third option would be to give all players 1 million gold for each week they have been playing.

This should help to get the old abandoned towns going again. 

A fourth option would be to reward players with loyalty points using the same scale as the second option above. 

A fifth option would be giving all players 50 million of each resource and each stronghold 5 billion of each resource

A sixth option would be to have a week of invaders similar to snowkings or leprechauns that dropped shamens charms. 

A seventh option would be to have a clan store sale where all items cost 10% for one week.

I hope you will take these suggestions on board and use one to reward all of your players from the newest to the ones who have been playing longest. 

UTC +1:00
User
24 August, 2018, 11:21 AM UTC

Clamm said:

Hi Plarium, 

Please will you reward all players of the game with blablabla as a birthday present.

well, it is plarium's vikings war of clan who is the birthday host... so, normaly, it is plarium who must receive gift given by the guest ( players )... at least, it is how it work in my country... when it is my birthday, i reveive birthday present, i don't give birthday present...
UTC +7:00
Administrator
24 August, 2018, 1:05 PM UTC

Hi, CLAMM

We are always happy to hear your ideas. Our developers take every suggestion into consideration. We hope that our future innovations will meet your expectations. We appreciate your commitment to the game and your feedback. We will take it into consideration. 

Have an awesome day!

Bearer of the highest Knowledge
UTC +3:00
User
24 August, 2018, 3:06 PM UTC

Well you have had a nice response from the moderator, but I think its highly unlikely that most,if any of your suggestions will find their way into the game.

Though I am sure they would be welcome by many of the players,they are I think too much of a giveaway and I am sure they are not that generous.

The third option to give that much gold to all players in order to rejuvenate abandoned towns,falls at the first hurdle.

The owners  of these towns have given up playing for a multitude of reasons, many at very early stages of progress and even if they were tempted by the lure of the gold , how would they know it was there ?

UTC +0:00
User
1 September, 2018, 11:32 AM UTC

Fair enough.

Please archive this topic. 
UTC +1:00
3116758 users registered; 66765 topics; 349003 posts; our newest member:Castle 11933918