All Categories

95 percent then Connection lost

95 percent then Connection lost

Search
Comments
Sep 12, 2018, 08:1309/12/18

Agree Great_ Sonia.- it is frustrating and I too am thinking of quitting.   

Plarium support was absolutely useless and a complete waste of my time in attempting to resolve this issue  -  wouldn't acknowledge anything I said and kept suggesting to use a different browser. 

I have spent a small fortune on this game ( i'm a 33 bil player )  along with how much time I have spent on the game is the only thing that keeps me trying  -  but i'm  getting to the point where I have had enough.  Plarium has seen the last of any of my dollars.

Sep 15, 2018, 17:3109/15/18

As say the biggest player in my kingdom after get zeroed 3 times because of this bug "I want play, not think about why I can't"                                   

I'm quitting too bye Plarium 

Sep 24, 2018, 12:3709/24/18
Sep 24, 2018, 12:37(edited)
09/10/17

It has been 3 weeks since we started complaining about the 2 hours IP blocking now, and apparently Plarium do not care about what we think.

So,..... to hell with Plarium. If you cannot hear our voices, I am sure you will hear your bank balance more.

Goodbye Plarium.

Sep 24, 2018, 20:2409/24/18
06/02/17

Great_Sonia said:

It has been 3 weeks since we started complaining about the 2 hours IP blocking now, and apparently Plarium do not care about what we think.

have again the same problem today... need to wait 2 hours...

if you don't want to wait 2 hours, there is a easy way to "fix" it... with firefox, i use the extension called "Hoxx VPN proxy"... and IP blocking is gone...

A advise for plarium : if a stupid guy like me can go around your insane ddos protection, what do you think that a real hacker will do ? Your security feature only annoy honest player ... real hacker are not stupid and will go around it easily for ddos you... making your real customer angry is not the way to go
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.