All Categories

95 percent then Connection lost

95 percent then Connection lost

Search
Comments
Sep 4, 2018, 17:5309/04/18
05/14/17

Hey Kud, I am naturally dedicated to this game since I have dropped a decent sum of money on it and want to see it improve. I am not surprised that the android game platform is experiencing the same issue since its not related to the technical components but instead its related to IP and your internet connection. The usual IP /release - /renew from your computers command prompt wont work but my solution will work(it will work for android/mobile platform as well), I am just waiting for a reply from Ivar if they can solve it themselves it saves me the effort of explaining. I was annoyed when it 1st happened to me and it took a long time to figure it all out when i got back on it was the cvc and my shield only had a few hours left on it and I had almost 100bil rss in my city would have been something that would have made me stop playing the game if I hadn't been able to get back online in time.

Sep 5, 2018, 05:1609/05/18
02/28/17
honestly its not an issue that can shows up just like that, the limit of accounts and time to connect again looks like its all under control, but i can be wrong.
Sep 5, 2018, 17:4309/05/18
05/14/17
Lol, I wouldn't be surprised if it is all rigged by plarium to lockout players who log on and off very often in order to reduce the stress on their servers and to give their big players some free meat in the form of locked out players. The funny part is that they could freeze the accounts or prolong the peace treaty of affected accounts that have these issues in order to make sure they don't get burnt and looted but they blatantly allow this corrupt system to continue. Game masters are supposed to invest their time into researching ways to help their customers but the stellar performance of plariums GM's makes me wonder whether they are to busy counting their profits to care about our problems. I have already mentioned that I know how to easily avoid this problem and how to solve the lockout problem within 5 minutes of being locked out of your account yet I have no reply from plarium staff. Makes you wonder whether they are letting this continue on purpose, but on a positive note I have noticed a dramatic improvement in the game performance today so I'm guessing they are trying to fix some of their jam packed issues. I pay to play this game and the service is not good with the solution to every problem being clear your cache, If you want my solutions you can pay me in gold and I will be happy to help. I have already helped out my friends in my kingdom that were having this issue and although I feel bad for everyone else with this issue I see no need to help other kingdoms and these inept GMs solve a problem that is not very hard to sove with an explanation on how to avoid being locked out which doesn't include the words clear your cache.
Sep 6, 2018, 07:5509/06/18
Sep 7, 2018, 07:17(edited)
10/28/17

James Bond said:

If you want my solutions you can pay me in gold and I will be happy to help

You are not James Bond, you are James Gold! I too can say "Hey guys give me gold and I will give you solutions all your problems", but who really knows whether I'm lying or not?

If you really wanted to help, you long ago would have said how to fix it.

And if you do not follow the life of the forum, I can confidently state that the administration is encouraging for help. For example, I was given achievements and gold, for help on the forum.

Sep 6, 2018, 20:4609/06/18
07/04/18
I can confirm it. 4 accounts and then the IP gets a ban. VPN works well in this case. 
Sep 6, 2018, 21:1709/06/18
05/14/17
Rocketman your obviously plariums watchdog for damage control, people like you make me sick selling out your fellow vikings to lick the boots of the plarium management to gain benefits and then stating you gained your position through legitimate means. If you were somewhat reasonable you would have read my previous posts which included some facts about skeptics which concerns your comment on the validity of my trade offer and in addition if you were somewhat smart or useful you would have come up with a solution to this problem instead of demeaning my name and then spewing lies to make me look bad. In my previous comment I included 2 links to where I have solved problems that you Gms have left unattended for months as well as provided good advice to better the game it took me hours to be able to get that done and I was offered a pat on the back by Ivar who is probably 1 of your only decent Game managers. As for you receiving gold for helping plarium I don't believe you since Ivar just told me that they don't offer gold for any reason unless its earned since that ruins the balance/equality of the game(I can respect that stance). The last 2 times I offered you hackjob Gms help was with a good heart and without the desire for benefits but this recent error that has been locking players out of their accounts is unacceptable I mentioned that I almost lost billions of rss due to this game error that still hasn't been fixed or given much attention to(at least provide your customers with advice other than clear your cache which wont work in most cases). In the end why should I provide you with my hours of painstaking research to solve problems that your staff has left unattended for 2 weeks now the last times I helped I was given nothing in return although I appreciate Ivars thank you and back pat, this is the real world your game wont give gold away for pleases and back pats so why should i continue to give away my hours of game testing to fix issues that you all should have fixed long ago for a back pat and a thank you. People spent thousands on this game and I have spent close to a thousand dollars for this kind of a snarky reply in response to me bringing to light a problem that is making your players quit this game and experience endless frustration, maybe consider changing your name to Rocketdog since your much better at being a rude lying watchdog than a professional problem solving GM.
Sep 6, 2018, 21:2109/06/18
07/09/15
DUTA is correct.  Plarium server is issuing a IP Block form their DDos software to prevent denial of service attacks from hackers.  So, they just block you.  I guess their business model makes alot of hackers mad and they IP blast them.  Another thing Plarium is cracking down on alt farms and raiding of alts.  They are losing alot of Money here.  You can see that in the pack changes.  They want to give you less access to your Resource farms.
Sep 6, 2018, 21:2409/06/18
Sep 6, 2018, 21:34(edited)
07/09/15

James Bond.  I was ex Plarium forums Moderator. The do pay in game currency for helping with forums.  They all Join big Skype groups and discuss tickets and forward the Plarium agenda.  If he says he is a moderator, he is getting in game gold.

Also, Plarium PICKS their moderators.  Not just anybody can join and get the weekly gold.   They used to add a fancy moderator title to the users name.  I assume they want that private now.  And being an EX Moderator.  I can tell you they did not even listen to our recommendations.
Sep 6, 2018, 21:4609/06/18
05/14/17

Now that I have given you a good thrashing for being a useless Game Manager Rocketmouth and have ascertained that my efforts and time spent to fix issues that you all should be fixing wont earn me any benefits I will once more be a kindhearted individual and provide you inept GMs with the solution to this problem and in the end it will earn/save plarium lots of money while it will make me lose hours of my life and increase my dissatisfaction with this games lack of essential service. --There are multiple ways to avoid this error and only 1 way to fix it once the error has reached the phase where it bans your IP. If you want to know more about why this is happening then google DDOS hack definition it will provide you the reason for why In my previous post i mentioned that I wouldn't be surprised if plarium purposely created this error. I will start out by re-linking a picture of this error https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/technical-support/108685_95-percent-then-connection-lost/?post=510771   once your screen displays the error as shown with the option of click contact support(they will just give you fake sympathy/snarky replies and clear cache response) or to click Restart. The step you take when you see those two buttons is to click neither and to directly log off your account and then refresh your page(clearing cache is optional based on your computers specs) after you have done that the error should not be able to take affect and then re-logging into your account should work. If you do happen to click the Restart button you will then receive the good old IP ban(DDOS IP ban) which will then take you hours to log into the game on any account if your lucky. Resetting your IP from command prompt will not help you once you have reached this stage and you will need to do a hard IP reset by going and unpluging your modems power source(black box that controls your wifi), leave it unplugged and after 1 minute open your games browser while its offline and clear your cache( optional-reset addons by refreshing your browser from the help/troubleshooting menu as well as delete your addon cached data to increase disk space). After you have taken those steps make sure at least 5 minutes has passed since you unplugged your modem before re-connecting the power and then connecting to your wifi on your computer. After your back online you can reopen your browser and launch the game it should work since this solution has worked for me for 2 weeks now if I ever mess up and click restart on the error message and get locked out. So to sum it all up never click the restard button when an error presents itself and just log off, clear your cache and then log back on. Some advice I would give to the players with multiple accounts doing quick switches is to refresh your page after you log into a new account specially if you notice the game getting laggy(if the lag gets worse clear your cache immediately) doing this will prevent the error message from appearing. This has worked for me since 2 weeks ago when this error started hope it works for everyone else experiencing this problem.

Sep 6, 2018, 21:5909/06/18
05/14/17

Thank you turbomaster for clearing up those facts for me about game moderators I would like to be given something in return for my advice and problems that I solve but I now know that plarium is very unfair and all my effort to help better this game will go down the drain, I will stay away from the forums now I guess since i know that no help is given here only snarky replies, and the same old clear your cache advice. A side note to GM Rocketmouth- try to read previous posts in a thread with legitimate issues before you start to talk crap or plarium will remain as the game that responds to their in game issues with coverups and ignorance. I initially mentioned few days ago that I don't want to solve this issue because I wanted to see whether plarium cares that they are scamming their players into their shields dropping and try to do tests to come up with solutions for their players but I guess not they would prefer to act complacent and allow people to stay locked out and burn emotionally while their cities burn in game. If this DDOS hack was not plariums doing then they should have made a forum stating that they are receiving DDOS hacks that lock out players with an explanation on how to avoid being locked out and the solution to how to unlock your IP when you get IP banned from the DDOS. This is the 3rd issue I have solved for this game I am happy to help but honestly I would much rather have seen the game either fix this issue posthaste or do the tests themselves and provide the advice that I just provided to their customers rather than forcing us to suffer and solve it by ourselves.

Sep 7, 2018, 05:2409/07/18
So I can relate to the need to deter accounts. However my situation is simply moving accounts to a new device as my previous device had a Sim card hardware failure. No I don't have 6-8 accounts, and I'm certain you aren't blocking big spenders. My account count happens to include dormant accounts that you failed to recover or reimburse me for? Anyone else remember that fiasco? All I can say is Unbelievable, quite embarrassed that I wasted time and money on this game. It continues the downhill slide.
Sep 7, 2018, 07:1309/07/18
Sep 7, 2018, 07:27(edited)
01/25/17

Hello Jarls! 

Dear JAMES BOND! We regret that we have evicted this impression on you. We are always happy to hear your ideas. Our developers take every suggestion into consideration. We hope that our future innovations will meet your expectations. We are always happy to receive a message from you – be it criticism or appreciation. 

Please, note there are only two official administrators (moderators) on this forum: me and Ivar.

You are right we can't make special proposes to our players for their suggestions. But Rocketman also right cause we are honoring the most active Jarls as a gesture of thanks for selflessly helping other members of the community and writing useful articles and guides: https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/news--updates--and-contests/104214_honoring-the-most-active-jarls-/

We are very sorry to lose an active user like you. You're not only active player but one of the most active members of our Community!

my situation is simply moving accounts to a new device

Dear WEESHIT! We want to help. If you synchronize your account with one of the services Facebook/Google Play/Game Center, you can restore your game progress on the new phone with help of option "Restore saved game". If you didn't synchronize your account with any service, please provide us with the following information in private message:

- name of your Town, name of your Clan, number or name of your Kingdom; 

- amount of Gold left on your account; 

- Game ID (or coordinates of your Town, you may ask your clanmates). 

- Please attach receipts of purchases if you made any purchase in our game, as the confirmation that the account belongs to you. 

We are waiting for your response.

Sep 7, 2018, 18:4709/07/18
I already provided all the required info to restore that account, it was never resolved. Subsequently, I moved on with a new account. Now I could restore my account to my new phone, provided I wasn't blocked.
Sep 9, 2018, 08:1509/09/18
11/26/15

PLARIUMWORST...

are you spent 850$/month for this game??????

Sorry when I say it, are you stupid!

85$/month is too much for a game like this. It is only a browser game! And it work not good!

If this is the true than I not wonder why so many players have so many influence and kill and heal so many troops!

Ok everyone should use his money for what he want but sorry so many for a online browser game ist stupid.
Sep 10, 2018, 13:2509/10/18
Sep 10, 2018, 13:43(edited)
07/09/15

Clamm said:

Plariumworstcompanyever, 

Can you offer any soloutions?

Many people post their issues on the forums and what they would like done about them. They also suggest alternatives which may not be popular but are a better solution than doing nothing. 

The best thing about any game is that if you're fed up of it then just stop playing. 

The best thing about forums is you can share ideas and get feedback on your ideas. Constructive feedback ideally is what is required if you disagree with an idea you should say why and suggest a way of improving it. Saying "bad idea" or "lame" etc won't help the idea get better or stop the same idea coming around at a later date.

That would normal be the case.  These people did not get like that over night.  After countless recommendations/complaints and terrible support that always blames the fault on the user,  they have grown hard.  

Companies that are concerned about reputation honor what you said or make communication attempts to say how the patched the issue.  But, if its about a pure profit agenda,  you will not see the forums making a difference if the company does not honor what the users are complaining about.  Thus, it leads to either take it or leave it.  Spend or not spend.  play or not play.

Plarium does not come out and say what is broke and what has been fixed.  So, to the users, it is like you do not fix anything.  Patch and bug notes would help the users understand that things are being considered or being done or have been complete.

Example:

We are aware of this bug that affects 8 hr shield times.  It will be addressed in upcoming release.

The shield time issue has been resolved.  Thank you for your consideration.

We are aware that user do not feel they are getting the best out of the bank offers.

We have addressed the bank offers by adding the following packs that users may enjoy to further their game,

Another Example that links to this thread.  There should have been an announcement like this:

We have changed the DDoS settings on the hosting cloud server.  This may prevent access if to many attempts come from the same IP in an hour time period.   This is to improve server performance and to prevent suspicious activity.
Sep 10, 2018, 14:2809/10/18
09/22/17

Plarium has been better at admitting their faults to be fair.

I agree that they should let it be known what they are currently working on improving, as far as system bugs go...

I'll rue the day that they call it quits and abandon Vikings, honestly. As much as I dislike about the game and as much as I would personally change, it's all in all a good GAME to be entertained by and waste my personal free time :P

I've already picked up on playing a different game but still come back to this one for some reason.
Sep 10, 2018, 14:4109/10/18
01/25/17

Dear Jarls,

Our goal is to make our game even better. Your opinion is very important to us. We will definitely forward all your feedback to our developers. 

Sep 10, 2018, 14:4409/10/18
09/22/17
See? The copy and paste makes it impersonal, and that is what players don't like 
Sep 11, 2018, 00:0809/11/18
08/26/15
Hehehee.  Yeah they wanna see.  "I see your concerns.  Ill forward this up and post an update on it as soon as i get something back",  We understand that the house is divided into admins and developers. 
Sep 11, 2018, 18:5909/11/18
09/10/17

Yes, I can confirm that after 4 connections, Plarium blocks your IP and I have been having a lot of problems because of this. I suggest (if you wanna keep it this way) that you at least allow players with static IPs to register their IPs in a "Safe to connect" database, so that your server remains safe, and we are also able to connect.

Last few weeks have been very frustrating, and I almost quit playing. It is not fun anymore.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.