All Categories

Unfair game. No rules.

Unfair game. No rules.

Search
May 22, 2018, 17:1905/22/18
05/05/18

Unfair game. No rules.

How the heck can you allow a 28b guy with his trap to switch from dead clan to another during cvc in order to jump in all small kingdoms possible and destroy everything to make points for personal lust. He arrived in our kingdom, we are best clan with 8.2b influence !!! He has 28.. Something must be done about this, you can't allow this to happen. There is a rule where someone's pts do not count if they joined before event appeared in events section, those players should not be able to jump !!!!

I am waiting for some kind of reply from Plarium and a damn solution !!!
Views
Comments
Comments
May 22, 2018, 17:2305/22/18
05/05/18
The member has a chinese name, with a trap called RSS Bank. He is from kingdom Torldsvik, he just jumped from Bucuresti clan to _Brother_ clan.
May 22, 2018, 23:5605/22/18
May 23, 2018, 00:08(edited)
06/02/17

barbosa92i said:

... a 28b guy with his trap ... Something must be done about this, you can't allow this to happen... i am waiting for ... a damn solution !!!

the solution is called spies... this game have spies but so few people use them and hit trap...

by the way, a 20+ billion guy is not invicible... below, a screenshot from a OS with 5 guys against me... organisator is 23b, all 5 together was over the 100b... i am only around 2b and my defense was victorious...

May 23, 2018, 12:2905/23/18
05/05/18
I know there are ways to go past it but we shouldn't have to.. He prevented us from resetting pop during all cvc and tiled every member he could. Without even touching his trap, Heis making a lot of damage, he attacks with maxed t3 siege with special siege gear + all gems and runes so almost nothing to do
May 23, 2018, 12:4605/23/18
05/05/18
He didn't came here to attack big players like you, he just hits everyone he can crush
May 23, 2018, 13:1305/23/18
09/22/17
...and now you can imagine how the unarmed clergymen felt in England during the Viking raids. Not to poke too much fun at your situation, sorry :/
May 23, 2018, 14:1005/23/18
05/05/18

I don't, our poor Mercs, Archeresses and co now do ! 

Haha nothing wrong with a little "joke" here and there

May 23, 2018, 14:2905/23/18
09/22/17
Lol
May 23, 2018, 16:0605/23/18
06/02/17

barbosa92i said:

He didn't came here to attack big players like you, he just hits everyone he can crush

i don't think of myself as a big player... almost 1 year playing and only reach lvl 27 a few days ago... and i yet learn new thing about this game every day...

As hitting everyone he can crush, no need to be a big player too... in the early day of our kingdom, there was a "terrorist" who attack everybody on tile... he was not strong enough for hit cities... the guy was a plague and top clan have hunt him... until drakar have come and he have move to a other kingdom... pretty sure that he make life difficult to player in his new kingdom...

some people don't care about point in event... they attack for fun... bully other is their pleasure... and there is not a lot that plarium can do about it...

May 23, 2018, 17:2305/23/18
05/05/18
I think you did not get the problem. He jumped somewhere he should not be. During cvc, he joineda 20M clan so he jumps to their opponent kingdom. Plarium can't do nothing about that ? I don't think so.
May 24, 2018, 17:2605/24/18
06/02/17

barbosa92i said:

Plarium can't do nothing about that ? I don't think so.

of course, they can... now, you already cannot participate in clan and global event who was already announced when you join a clan... what you want is that somebody who join a clan cannot participate in personal event too...

I think that it will be too much... if somebody cannot play at least a little, they will for sure quit the game...

it is about freedom and laws... you need to balance it... if plarium change it for punish a few bad apple, it will piss off plenty of other honest player...
May 24, 2018, 18:0305/24/18
05/05/18

anesfan said:

barbosa92i said:

Plarium can't do nothing about that ? I don't think so.

of course, they can... now, you already cannot participate in clan and global event who was already announced when you join a clan... what you want is that somebody who join a clan cannot participate in personal event too...

I think that it will be too much... if somebody cannot play at least a little, they will for sure quit the game...

it is about freedom and laws... you need to balance it... if plarium change it for punish a few bad apple, it will piss off plenty of other honest player...

Like I said previously, you did not understand my point.

What I want is: If a player joined a clan after Clans Battle appeared in event section, this player will not be allowed to jump to the enemy's clan kingdom. 

May 24, 2018, 18:0405/24/18
05/05/18
Let him participate in personal event, but in his kingdom !! Not in a kingdom where the best plyer is 1/10th of his infuence.
May 25, 2018, 07:5805/25/18
06/02/17

barbosa92i said:

Let him participate in personal event, but in his kingdom !! Not in a kingdom where the best plyer is 1/10th of his infuence.

I don't know how it is in your kingdom but in our, we have a NAP between all the clan... same when there is a personal killing event, we don't kill each other... only target are ennemy...

and your solution will change nothing... for a cvc, most of the point are done in ennemy kingdom... if the guy stay in his kingdom, he will hit your clan cities who are trying to make point in the ennemy kingdom.

in a previous post, you can see a screenshot of onslaught who have happen during a cvc... i was in the ennemy kingdom but these clan was not our ennemy from cvc... and there was no killing event at the time... no point or reward for this attack... and by the way, my clan is about 8 billion influence too... and the organisator of the OS was over 23 billion influence...

It is a war game... war is never fair... but in a game, it is fun when a small clan is able to resist a attack from big one... you wrote that he tilled everybody... well, there is something called micro farming, sending so few troop regulary who make tile hitting not really rewarding for attack... and what about watching your tile and leave them before a attack is done... more, why do you farm tile in your own kingdom during a cvc when you receive the double of point for it when you do it in the ennemy kingdom

anyway, you have your opinion and i respect it... but my opinion is different from yours... plarium decide but they cannot please everybody...
May 25, 2018, 13:1805/25/18
05/05/18
I am sorry mate but you still havenot understand my point. You speak french ?
May 25, 2018, 19:2005/25/18
06/02/17

yes, i speak french... and dutch...

I understand your point but making it impossible to jump in a other kingdom for event when you join a clan is in my opinion not the right solution... sure, you will block the few who exploit the system but you will make more honest player angry...

maybe a middle way like with drakkar, with more conditions can be done...

by example, if influence from the new clan members is above 50% of the total influence of the clan, no jump allowed during cvc... if have join a new clan in the previous 48 hrs, not allow to join a other one until cvc event is done... etc ... so, new little one who join a clan are not blocked for personal event in home and ennemy kingdom...

What you want is to block big people who abuse the system with clan shopping and who change of clan several time during a cvc for hit several kingdom...

if plarium make something for address your issue, i want them to use a sniper rifle who hit these who abuse the system and not a blunderbuss who will hit everybody...