All Categories

Lost everything !

Lost everything !

Search
Comments
Apr 3, 2018, 12:1104/03/18
Apr 3, 2018, 12:12(edited)

Rocketman said:

Did you play before from fb or plarium.com? Plarium.com dont sync with fb. Also if you played from plarium.com mb you didnt switch your account? Because your forum acc created by 30.03, mb you trying to play with this account?

I did not understand anything...

I have never played by passing through FB, only via plarium.com.

There was the bug and since I can no longer log into my account, I have instead a zero account that does not match my player account.

I waited three days, made a ticket but still nothing. No action of the admins.

My patience runs out!

Apr 3, 2018, 16:5204/03/18

UP !! 

Unresolved problem... 

Apr 4, 2018, 07:4704/04/18
10/28/17

I said: Mb you trying to connect to game via another account? Because your forum account date of registeration 03/30, and probably you trying play via this account. Can you tell your kingdom, clan and account name? 

Apr 4, 2018, 12:5904/04/18

I do not know where this date comes from but it's the day I registered on the forum, the day of the connection bug

As I said to the support with whom I have been chatting by email since yesterday I am not able to remember the name of the Kingdom (they are not able to remember these names!), Nor the exact location of my city .   

By cons I know that my city is right next to the player DEADPOOL, that in my clan there is also a UNLYCKY, a nono, that the name of the leader begins with Marcus Bxxxx. But the name of the Clan I do not remember, TEAM something ...   

I did not think I had to write everything in order to recover my account, nor to have to do the job of the admins in their place.

Apr 5, 2018, 16:2604/05/18
06/02/17

Miss-Yoko said:

I did not think I had to write everything in order to recover my account, nor to have to do the job of the admins in their place.

well, everything is a number in this game... original name is player_123456789... kingdom is a number... id player is a number too... and admins work with these numbers...

why ?

player name can be changed, city name can be changed, clan name or tag can be changed, etc...

these number are the only thing who don't change...

So, maybe a idea for the next upgrade who will spare a lot of pain... once somebody start player, during the tutorial, it will be great to have a pop up who give and ask the player to write down his player id... a lot of drama will be spare in case of problem
Apr 5, 2018, 19:0804/05/18

It's not my fault if the developers did not think about this kind of problem. For the moment the future does not interest me. What I see is the present and there I do not have my account, I can not play, I invest money for nothing.

In addition I can not even tell my clan of my absence, it will be a week. It's totally unportable, it's a lack of respect that annoys me royally because because of an error that is not mine it's all a Clan who is penalized in more of myself.

Surely the admins have nothing to do since there are probably enough money that account for money but for my part I find it just inadmissible.

I gave them all the information I had, had to do the necessary to find my account or to refund me. It may be only 5 € but it is a matter of principle.

If they are not able to regain my account they have only to credit the gold on the zero account that I have there and I will walk from kingdom to kingdom until finding mine since they do not are not able to do it.

Apr 5, 2018, 22:0104/05/18
06/02/17

Miss-Yoko said:

If they are not able to regain my account they have only to credit the gold on the zero account that I have there and I will walk from kingdom to kingdom until finding mine since they do not are not able to do it.

How much gold are we speaking about here...

i have maybe a solution who will partialy please you and the devs if it is not to much gold
Apr 7, 2018, 18:4504/07/18
Apr 7, 2018, 18:46(edited)
06/21/17

Someone suggested that you tried to look back in your history and load that game, but you said it didn't work, this might be because you didn't look for the earliest day in history that you played .

Can you remember which day you started playing? I assume you remember your login details.

It sounds like you unintentionally started a new game, that's why everything is  different.

At the top of the page it says log in or register  so maybe you did that bit wrong , though the game could still have gone wrong and  was not something that you did .

Apr 7, 2018, 21:1804/07/18
06/02/17

xyz said:

It sounds like you unintentionally started a new game, that's why everything is  different.

well, if it is the case, she can check the security option from her browser and find all the loggin/password used on plarium.com...

Apr 7, 2018, 23:3704/07/18
Apr 7, 2018, 23:38(edited)
07/09/15
When  you played vikings for first time.  How did you register.  At www.plarium.com.  On Facebook, or mobile phone?
Apr 8, 2018, 01:3704/08/18
06/02/17

turbomaster74 said:

When  you played vikings for first time.  How did you register.  At www.plarium.com.  On Facebook, or mobile phone?

she wrote previously that she play via plarium, no fb and so, not mobile

if there was a other account active in the past, she will find it in her loggin/password...

she have not post in the last few days, so maybe the issue was solved...
Apr 10, 2018, 22:4604/10/18

anesfan said:

Miss-Yoko said:

How much gold are we speaking about here...

i have maybe a solution who will partialy please you and the devs if it is not to much gold

I had about 70k gold

Apr 10, 2018, 22:5704/10/18
Apr 10, 2018, 22:58(edited)

TO XYZ 

I do not remember my first day of play. I saw the ad, it tempted me, I started.    My history is set to zero every week so impossible to return to the very first page of the game.    I did not have any worries before the bug, everything worked well until then.

TO anesfan 

I already have my loggin and password, the problem is that it does not open the right game board ...

would it be possible to have the path to follow to find the login and password in english please?

TO turbomaster74 

www.plarium.com

TO anesfan 

Unfortunately, the problem is still not solved and the support m'ageore completely by mail.    If I do not have a quick response from them, I will have to lodge a complaint against them and bring in consumer protection organizations for scams, abuse of weakness and deceptive service.    I would like to avoid getting there but their silence does not leave me the choice. It may be 5 € but it's not a reason.

Apr 11, 2018, 09:3404/11/18
03/03/17

Miss-Yoko said:

TO anesfan 

I already have my loggin and password, the problem is that it does not open the right game board ...

would it be possible to have the path to follow to find the login and password in english please?

Mb because u use login and password from forum account which was registered: 03/30/2018?? I read all your messages in these theme, and i think problem is very simply: you created 2 account and didnt recognize it, right now u trying to play with second acc, try to use your another e-mail to log In

Apr 12, 2018, 13:3304/12/18
06/02/17

Miss-Yoko said:

TO anesfan 

well, my browser is in dutch language... and it is different for each brower

in my case, firefox, i choose "extra" then "option" in the top menu... then in the new page, "security" followed by "stored loggin"... search for "plarium.com" and "show password"... you will have something like my previous screenshot...

if with the search, you have more that one result, mean that you have more accounts... so try the other one(s)... if you have only one result, i don't know
Apr 14, 2018, 08:1504/14/18

TO Angry Witcher

no i do not create 2 accounts, i do not have any other e-mail to connect to this game.    When the bug happened March 31 and I wanted to connect as usual I came across this account but I did not create 2. Anyway it is impossible to create 2 accounts with the same login, I know I tried to test.

I think that during the bug there was a loss of my first account and that it was replaced by a reset account and that the admins do not want to admit it to not pass for idiots.

TO anesfan 

Thanks for the way, it helped me find the right road.

I used this game on 2 browsers: firefox and explorer but I do not have backup password for plarium.com or on one or the other ... I do not understand ...

Apr 14, 2018, 19:3604/14/18
06/02/17

Miss-Yoko said:

I used this game on 2 browsers: firefox and explorer but I do not have backup password for plarium.com or on one or the other ... I do not understand ...

in firefox, in the security, you must select to keep loggin for website... if not selected, they don't keep them...

since i have a lot of loggin/password for several sites... that i become old and forget a lot... i let the browser to keep my password and loggin
Apr 19, 2018, 18:1004/19/18

Thank you for your help, but it is my patience that has ended. The admins closed the file as if it had been solved when nothing was done, so I have to go on the offensive and file a complaint against the site

I have never seen such contempt for a player or such an incompetence but I imagine that they have nothing to do, for them I am nothing and not a great loss.

I will not let myself go, they stole my money and do not want to give it back to me, no one is above the law, if they do not know how to do their job they will learn to respect others and not to fly without paying the consequences !!

Jul 19, 2018, 15:1407/19/18
07/18/18
Hi guys, i have losed my acoount . I forgot my email and password. Do you maybe know , can I recover those informations and how? My clan mates told me that everybody is attacking my account, I am there but I am not :)  Thanks a lot in advance for yr help!
Jul 19, 2018, 17:1407/19/18
02/21/18

9 July, 2018, 5:13 PM UTC

the simple thing is to try recent history to see if you can find and use the link of the oldest log in information of your old account.

That you have clan mates , is helpful if you cannot do as suggested, as they will  be able to tell you a lot of information about your first account.

The more information you have , the more likely that Plarium will be able  to reconnect you to your old game.

Failing this you will just have to move your new account to the required Kingdom, which you can only do  quickly and without cost, if it is Palace 5 or less, otherwise you will have to wait till you are Palace 21 and use drakkar  tokens

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.