All Categories

Lost everything !

Lost everything !

Search
Mar 30, 2018, 21:4303/30/18

Lost everything !

Since the problem of connection I finally found the access to my account but I lost my level, my gold, my clan... ALL !!!

The game remakes me the tutorial as if I had just started the game... Even my heros is no longer the same !! How is that possible ?!

I tried to reconnect several times but I still have the same result.

The only thing that hasn't changed is my nickname and password.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 31, 2018, 05:1903/31/18

No change this morning, I still have this damn starting account with nothing that does match what I had before the bug.

I am willing to be patient and understanding but the situation does not change much...

Mar 31, 2018, 06:4303/31/18
06/02/17

mandragoreblanche said:

I am willing to be patient and understanding but the situation does not change much...

and it will not change much for a few days, it is easter week end...

A question, do you know your player id who is unique... you will need it when you will be in contact with plarium for restore your account as it was...

Problem happen, a little too much often lately but the game is fun to play if there was not these problem... the support is slow like a turtle but with time, they solve problem and help people... 
Mar 31, 2018, 08:0403/31/18
02/15/17
you try the login always with the same medium? means always plarium account or always fb-account? or did yu use normally the plarium account and now try with fb? this doesn´t work
Mar 31, 2018, 09:2503/31/18

Thank you for your answers I feel less alone but...

- I do not know my ID number, I had not thought I should note everything and even less that I will be rolled as well as by chance just after a gold purchase... I really feel like I just got robbed !!

- Yes I always connect with the same name and password, I have not made a connection with FB because I do not have FB. Yes there are people without FB, it exists.

Mar 31, 2018, 10:2603/31/18
06/15/15
you can see your User-ID hier on the left side of your post, ist is : User ID 1959926
Mar 31, 2018, 11:0903/31/18
Mar 31, 2018, 11:13(edited)

Oh, thank you!
I'm too stupid I didn't even see it was right under my nose.

I create a ticket hoping to have an answer even if it might be complicated with the long weekend

Mar 31, 2018, 13:5003/31/18
Mar 31, 2018, 15:10(edited)
03/03/17

======== Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator ==============

The user-id of the Viking game is there in viking game:

Click on "Menu" (bottom right) then on "About game".

It is important to know it to report a problem to plarium support,

Indeed, it is not only necessary to indicate it to fill in the ticket

http://support-portal.plarium.com/ticketcreator/vikings/fr?devicelocale=en

but also this user-id is essential to the support to find us in the game.

It would be very frustrating not to be able to ask plarium for help by

the absence of user ID!

ps: not to confuse with the different user-id that appears on the plarium forum

when we identified with it.

Mar 31, 2018, 14:3703/31/18
06/02/17
scopy78 is right... forum id nummer is not the game user id nummer...
Mar 31, 2018, 16:3503/31/18

Indeed the Forum ID and the game ID is not the same.

But how to be sure that the game ID I found following the path given by Scopy78 is the right one given that nothing matches my original game board?

In doubt I will redo a ticket with the new ID, I have nothing more to lose...

Thank you for your help and advice

Apr 1, 2018, 02:1004/01/18
03/03/18
Was the game progress ever bookmarked? The same situation happened to me and the only way I have found to login the same game situation is using the bookmark either form recent usage (search back into history) or in bookmark bar.  Good luck
Apr 1, 2018, 10:2704/01/18

No changes today, I still have this damn empty account.

I tried to pass with an old link from the history but without success. 

I am disgusted not to be able to play, to see others exchange and to be stupidly stuck, especially a three-day weekend....

Apr 1, 2018, 14:5204/01/18
06/02/17

Miss-Yoko said:

No changes today,...

...especially a three-day weekend....

It is the problem, you will probably need to wait the end of these extended weekend for have some help from plarium...

support and public relation is something that plarium can improve a lot... a happy customer is somebody who spend money, a unhappy one spend money ELSEWHERE...
Apr 1, 2018, 18:3804/01/18

I find it very unfortunate that there is no permanence or penalty.

What annoys me most apart from losing foolishly 3 days is not being able to warn my Clan of the reason for this absence.

I really hope that everything will be resolved as of Tuesday and that the compensation will be at the height of the disappointment.

In terms of investing money in this game it is clear that they will not take me back. I really wanted to invest but when I see that the players are simply abandoned if necessary I see no more interest.

Apr 2, 2018, 06:4404/02/18

Miss-Yoko said:

I find it very unfortunate that there is no permanence or penalty.

What annoys me most apart from losing foolishly 3 days is not being able to warn my Clan of the reason for this absence.

I really hope that everything will be resolved as of Tuesday and that the compensation will be at the height of the disappointment.

In terms of investing money in this game it is clear that they will not take me back. I really wanted to invest but when I see that the players are simply abandoned if necessary I see no more interest.

Link your accounts to fb or google play that would help in its retrival. About the ting of not able to inform your clans-mates then make a group of your clan in line app(freely available) and add members in it. I got 5 different clan grps on it where we share knowledge, battle reports, rss needs also we can call players from it if they found to be unshielded...thats what is done here.

About investing...thats ur choice completely but if you link your accounts then they will be easily retrived and be played again. All my accounts are linked to fb accounts so i can also play on pc while there are glitches on app
Apr 2, 2018, 08:1004/02/18
07/11/17
If you started your game recently - way better to start over on facebook and link your account to web and mobile version
Apr 2, 2018, 11:4204/02/18

I would still like to be able to recover my account without having to start all over again. Especially recover the gold investment.

I'll wait till tomorrow to see if an administrator goes through this to solve my problem. I hope I don't have to get mad at the site.

Apr 2, 2018, 11:5304/02/18
Miss-Yoko said:

I would still like to be able to recover my account without having to start all over again. Especially recover the gold investment.

I'll wait till tomorrow to see if an administrator goes through this to solve my problem. I hope I don't have to get mad at the site.

If you have purchased stuff and also have some gold left unused then developers will return your gold and if you have entire purchase left untouched then ask for replacement. Which i did and they gave it back to me after giving them so many proofs of it
Apr 2, 2018, 18:1004/02/18

Give proof of my purchases?! How do I not have access to my account? I did not necessarily keep everything, I had not thought that I should save everything to be quiet to the slightest worry. I will not make them follow my bank statements to prove my purchases on the site!

I really look forward to being at tomorrow to see the actions of the admins on my worries as I begin to lose patience.

Apr 3, 2018, 11:4104/03/18

UP !! 

Unresolved problem... 

Apr 3, 2018, 11:5904/03/18
10/28/17

Did you play before from fb or plarium.com? Plarium.com dont sync with fb. Also if you played from plarium.com mb you didnt switch your account? Because your forum acc created by 30.03, mb you trying to play with this account?

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.