All Categories

Update: three phases in Kingdoms Battles, new Shamans, Ghosts, runes, and more.

Search
Comments
Mar 18, 2018, 01:0503/18/18
10/31/16
I'm not sure there's any benefits to updates. Like all the other players I think the costs of everything you demand is way over the top. Having to pay so much and wait for immense amounts of time to upgrade anything is defeating and takes all the pleasure out of playing. Obviously, from all the empty villages, many people decide immediately that they can't afford to play. These games are all advertised free-to-play but that's the biggest joke of all. I've played many of them and you get absolutely nowhere unless you buy, buy,buy. Most people can't do that. It just seems to me that if it cost a lot less to play it would draw more players or allow the ones already playing to stay.
Mar 20, 2018, 05:1303/20/18
Mar 20, 2018, 05:15(edited)
09/14/17
Way you take out clan members points in cvc? You take a half of interest to play in cvc
Mar 20, 2018, 19:4003/20/18
03/21/17
I have not seen any infirmary expander yet, #when is it comming? I hope before i quit. I do have siegetroups and since there is the shaymen who gives meelee that much strengh they will not last for a long in the game.
Mar 21, 2018, 03:2703/21/18
04/07/17
Yea ... they made it so that now melee at this point HAS to be the troop of choice ... better that they release for all troop types at the same time ... or bits for each troop type ...
Mar 22, 2018, 08:3003/22/18
09/27/17

the new kvk phase system isnt that good it seems like it was just brought in to make us spend more money, i see no benefit from this change if anything its made it worse,

the new reputes need to be reversed back to what they used to be its a huge advantage for the pop holder and when you have one clan that dominates it all i can see is kingdoms suffering and players quitting,

the new shamans well thats a debate all on its own to give two types of troops such a big bonus is not a good move,

so far i see no benefits to the game from the last update it just made things a lot worse.
Mar 24, 2018, 01:2203/24/18
10/25/17
I think that the phase system sucks.
Mar 24, 2018, 01:4003/24/18
06/02/17

Kvk phase system is a step back. It did work with rkvk. But on a standard kvk it just kills it. For example we win first two and last phase we can do nothing and rly not be afraid that someone will mess up cos we can't lose.

The whole thrill was the constant trouble of someone messing up for huge points and spinning it around or if we are losing the constant hope we can catch someone making a mistake. I once spinned the whole kvk around when I landed a 22b hit in last couple hours, pure ecstasy. Everyone is on the edge.

Now you just killed it, enemy leading this kvk and people are giving up on the whole phase and making plans for next one,  everyone sits around doing jack. 

Mar 27, 2018, 07:5403/27/18
09/10/17

As bad things were to non-spenders.... now it is even as bad to spenders. Plarium has just pushed everyone's game objectives further ahead to the extent that the objective became unrealistic or unachievable.

As a "very" high spender, I see no use in spending more cause apparently.... it is only getting worse. It has been enough of a ripoff that prices go high when you buy, and go down when you stop buying. Now, it seems logical to only buy a $4.99 or $9.99 pack every 2 month or so.

In the last 2 days I have killed more than 100 lvl 5/6 ghosts and it was not even enough to get 2 Legendary runes!! Not to mention that killing all those ghosts costs A LOT of energy and $$$.

Oh...... and I am not going to mention the totally worthless stronghold.

This has grown to a full ripoff game...... there is no doubt anymore.

Mar 27, 2018, 11:5803/27/18
01/26/18
So a bit about new pop reputies: not so far ago i was faced with situation when our konung didn’t want to give positive repute to smb else just himself bcz it was so long for it ends. And now its just 3h and it’s not problem to reassign it so much more ppl now.
Apr 15, 2018, 00:4904/15/18
03/12/17
Not a big fan... liked the old way....seemed to me more fair and less humiliating, How do players and clans who don'i spend a lot of money even stand a chance? You out to rob us of fun? Other "free games" out there you know!
Apr 16, 2018, 09:1504/16/18
10/28/17

burleighh said:

Not a big fan... liked the old way....seemed to me more fair and less humiliating, How do players and clans who don'i spend a lot of money even stand a chance? You out to rob us of fun? Other "free games" out there you know!

Players and clans who don't spend a lot of money - fighting with the same clans, there is influence filter in CvC

Apr 19, 2018, 10:3104/19/18
05/08/17

Ivar Marksman said:

Added:

• Phases in Kingdoms Battles and changed conditions for participation 

Now the Kingdoms Battle and Kingdoms Battle: Revenge will take place in three 24-hour phases. To win, the Kingdom needs to earn the most points in at least two phases. 

Please note: when you move to another Kingdom using the Drakkar or Novice's Relocation items after the Competition has been announced, you will no longer be able to participate, your points for personal achievements will be removed, and other Jarls won't earn points for attacking your Town.. 

• Boosts and bonuses in the Events window 

The Infirmary Expander and Will to Live boosts, as well as bonuses in the Events window, will help you to reduce war losses. You will be able to increase your Infirmaries' capacity and send some warriors who were killed outside your Town for healing. 

• Shamans and their equipment 

You will improve your scouts' stats if you summon Wendla-of-Shadow, and will receive bonuses to your melee stats by choosing Ulf the Brave. You will find 17 additional pieces of equipment for all Shamans in the Forge.  

• Ghosts and runes 

The Jotunheim Ursus and Wayland's Bride have appeared on the Global Map. Banish these Ghosts to obtain 8 new rune fragments.  

• Upgraded Reputes' system 

Now Reputes will give more bonuses and substantially enhance or weaken troops and Shamans, increase or decrease the speed of building, Knowledge learning, warrior training, and resource production. 

Other: 

- All items in the Boosts window are divided into the following tabs: Military, Resources, Development, Hero/Shaman, and Favorites 

- VIP status icons have been changed 

- An arrow that appears when there are available Skill points for distribution has been added on the Hero's icon 

Download the latest game version and strive for impressive victories! Share your thoughts in the comments! 

Dear Plarium please consider adding infirmary capacity I and Infirmary capacity II on your next update to shaman skills for Wendla of shadow and ulf the brave like Inga the wise does, What is the point of having a shaman that increases infirmary capacity that is not designed for military use now that we have the two new shamans it makes her infirmary capacity totally redundant. If you will not consider this at least consider adding it to future new military shamans that are released for Siege, Cavalry, Ranged and Killer.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.