All Categories



⭐ The Hall of Glory. This appears in the House of Jarls when the latter reaches level 5. In the Hall of Glory, a Clan's Chief can learn additional Knowledge that improves the stats of all the Clan's members.

🔥 The schedule for the Kingdoms Battle: Fury. Find out in advance when and in which of the four opposing Kingdoms temporary bonuses and Towers of Fury will appear. To do so, reveal slots in the schedule in exchange for Soul Shards or Gold.

New features for players who are just starting out in the game:

🏃 The novice's marathon and Quests for destroying Invaders. Complete tasks and receive rewards!

🎁 The novice's reward. Log in to the game for seven days after completing the tutorial and receive gifts.

🤗 Competitions for new players. There are now separate personal Competitions with their own Leagues and rewards for players whose Palace is below level 18.

Read about all the changes in the patch notes:

In order to update the game, we'll be carrying out some technical maintenance. You won't be able to log in to the game during that time.

Don't forget to upgrade Vikings: War of Clans to the latest version, since the previous version may not work correctly. 

Apr 3, 2023, 12:1104/03/23
Apr 3, 2023, 19:1404/03/23

This game has gone to the dogs, 

Apr 3, 2023, 21:4804/03/23

The game is just for the mega spenders and has been for sometime, they have also upped the points needed for checkpoints again. As a palace 40 I now need to train 5B T7 to max the event, so just going to play out my account till i am out of energy/boost etc then shield for 100years. 

Apr 4, 2023, 09:0804/04/23

Fu.....g slackers with support, why the +20% bonuses to knowledge in sh don't work? ... have you turned off? hahaha... only money matters to you? you have players for nothing.... 

Apr 5, 2023, 09:1504/05/23

it seems you don't want me and many others to play anymore, so I guess At least I won't be spending anymore. Nowhere in the lead up to this, when the changes were being heavily adverttised, was there mention of the glory points NOT being available to all and nowhere was this MASSIVE hike in league assignment mentioned

Apr 5, 2023, 13:4204/05/23

This new update is for new players under palace 18 and clans over 10T inf, so about 20% of the players that play this game. What about the other 80% of players many of whom have spent a fair amount of money on this game? Not sure this update has been well thought out, unless it was your aim to alienate your core group of players. pretty soon your core group will be the players under palace 18 😂. I am palace 40 to max troop trg i now have to train 5B T7 to do that i will have to buy a lot more packs, instead i will buy zero packs and just play out my account. BTW why bother having this web page if Mods never bother answering players questions? I see other Plarium game have Mods who communicate with its players not VWOC though. 


Apr 8, 2023, 12:2504/08/23

this is the biggest and stupidest upgreat you guys have done in 5 jears. I think that now gradually more and more people will stop playing and you will have a lot of empty kingdoms

Apr 8, 2023, 12:5004/08/23

Funny. According to the description, this is a free browsergame. So if you spend money on it, it's your own fault. Above all, those who put up with it all the time are to blame for Plarium becoming more and more outrageous. 

Apr 11, 2023, 04:1204/11/23

it is so sad, you destroying the game more and more. First you take away the reward after the maintenance and now you only get bad rewards at the events. If you only want paying players, you shoud say so openly and not be so sneaky. I am really very disappointed.

P.S. i hate the puzzles

Apr 11, 2023, 14:2904/11/23

Why don't you fix shit like copy-and-paste not working between the game and and rest of the system (Android, Windows) before making it more expensive to play the game?

Jul 19, 2023, 15:3707/19/23

i cant get on the game anyone no why

Jul 19, 2023, 16:4907/19/23

Haven't been able to get on for a few hours in either account. Keep getting 504 Gateway timeout. 😠