All Categories

Update!

Update!

• Alliances. Unite with another Clan. Doing so will allow you to organize joint Onslaughts, help each other with resources and reinforcements, and speed up processes in Towns. Read more details in the separate guide about Alliances: https://plrm.cc/30rhZJ6 
  • Capture of the Place of Power in an enemy's Kingdom. Now you can do more than just attack it.
  • Rewards in the Battle for the Throne. For winning it, you will receive one more Hero's Skin – the Queen of Jotunheim. In addition, the Jörmungard Town Skin will be active for 100 days.
  • Changes to the Clans Battle. There are new task categories and even more rewards.
  • Upgrading six achievements. We've changed the bonuses granted by one achievement and added more levels for the others.
  • New Quests and new rewards for completing them.
  • Increased rewards for logging in to the game daily.
  • Military boosts in the Helheim Store. Previously, these could only be obtained in the Catacombs.

🔔Read more about the changes in the patch notes: https://plrm.cc/31WSkIu 

In order to implement the update, access to the game will be temporarily restricted. When the maintenance is over, you will receive a reward.

❗Don't forget to upgrade Vikings: War of Clans to the latest version, since the previous version may not work correctly.

i

Views
Comments
Dec 13, 2021, 13:3912/13/21
Dec 15, 2021, 19:2312/15/21
Dec 15, 2021, 19:25(edited)
01/20/19

Lo que veo hasta ahora no me gusta. 

El POP es determinante y lo perdimos.  

No ajustamos demasiado la hora para escudarlo, algún despistado en el reino
enemigo volvió con reputación negativa, no estuvimos conectados tantos como deberíamos
estar... Muchos motivos para que en menos de 10 min. pierdas un evento de dos
días. 

Lo único que se nos ocurrió fue intentar tomar su POP. Un enemigo con el doble de
reputaciones para administrar, nosotros sin reputaciones y ellos iban a
defender su POP desde su fortaleza, misión imposible. 

Si hay que ajustar al máximo el escudo del POP con el inicio del CvC y este
empieza a la 1 de la madrugada (o a las 2 en horario de verano) y esperar una
hora a escudarlo, se han acabado para mi los CvC. Los que por suerte o por
desgracia tenemos trabajo no podemos permitirnos estar despiertos a esas horas
entre semana. 

Somos un Clan más bien pequeño en un reino con mucha influencia por lo que los KvK
son imposibles. Furia lo mismo. En Holmgang te encuentras un montón de buitres
que sin estar participando en ese momento se dedican a atacar mientras intentas
mandar asaltos. Jotum antes de la actualización podías hacer algo, ahora te
caen golpes de todos lados y estas echando humo antes de darte cuenta. 

Para solo poder jugar eventos de matar espíritus o invasores y recolectar mejor ni
enciendo el pc  

Dec 15, 2021, 23:1112/15/21
Dec 15, 2021, 23:13(edited)
08/23/20

I totally and utterly HATE the new daily quests system. Here is why I am not going to renew my Northern Brotherhood subscription.

1. In the previous system I could actually pick up what I wanted and get up to the purple quest. Now I am faced with stuff like ressing / healing warriors (which I may not have) or creating another zillion T6 or wasting enormous amounts of hero energy potions without having a "kill XXX ubers / T6" other matching daily. Far less flexibility than before!
  2. I don't have endless hours to grind ubers and similar, so I have to skip these kinds of quests often enough. With the previous system I could still take home the blue daily chest. Now, it's grey and that's it. It's also negatively influencing on the weekly chest I can achieve.
  3. Because of the above, in half days I can only get to the grey chest, so it's just not worth spending money for a Brotherhood subscription.

So here it is. Spoken feedback and wallet feedback, which usually is the only one listened at.

Dec 16, 2021, 04:4012/16/21
08/11/17

No mention by Plarium that they also reduced the levels of 100% success for gear upgrades down to lvl 3 from lvl 5.

Dec 16, 2021, 08:2712/16/21
12/18/18

Also upset about the fact that invader scores were dropped by 50% for cvc with no mention. In my clan we have a good mix of big fighter towns and small farm towns. This works out great because the farm towns are tiny, barely touch our influence total and the fighters hate wasting time on invaders / farming cat anyway, so we score all the points in that category and let the fighters fight. With the reduced invader scores, the farm towns literally cannot score enough to rank for clan rewards. There are not enough invaders on the map, even 1-shotting everything that spawned instantly across the map barely half our farmers were able to finish ranking. It was already tough enough, this is a real kick in the nethers for the small guys.

Dec 16, 2021, 14:4912/16/21
01/11/17
Headofriver

No mention by Plarium that they also reduced the levels of 100% success for gear upgrades down to lvl 3 from lvl 5.

Hi Headofriver! According to my information, no changes have been made in this regard.

Dec 17, 2021, 18:5712/17/21
07/30/19

Very fun update. 😭😭😭

We face in Fury a kingdom that before starting the event had 104 T, the other three kingdoms 88 each.

The Clan of that kingdom had more influence than our entire kingdom including abandoned cities.

They already have two POPs and I think they will have all four today.

Surely it will be very nice in the Clan info.

You are carrying everything, everything, everything 👎 👎 👎

Dec 17, 2021, 19:0412/17/21
07/30/19
vahrokh

I totally and utterly HATE the new daily quests system. Here is why I am not going to renew my Northern Brotherhood subscription.

1. In the previous system I could actually pick up what I wanted and get up to the purple quest. Now I am faced with stuff like ressing / healing warriors (which I may not have) or creating another zillion T6 or wasting enormous amounts of hero energy potions without having a "kill XXX ubers / T6" other matching daily. Far less flexibility than before!
  2. I don't have endless hours to grind ubers and similar, so I have to skip these kinds of quests often enough. With the previous system I could still take home the blue daily chest. Now, it's grey and that's it. It's also negatively influencing on the weekly chest I can achieve.
  3. Because of the above, in half days I can only get to the grey chest, so it's just not worth spending money for a Brotherhood subscription.

So here it is. Spoken feedback and wallet feedback, which usually is the only one listened at.

Northern Brotherhood subscription?

Did you really spend money on that?

Dec 18, 2021, 00:3012/18/21
08/23/20
Ñam

Northern Brotherhood subscription?

Did you really spend money on that?

I did, I wanted to support the game.

I have a busy life and decent money, so I enjoy games that I can play some minutes at a time.

Before this update Vikings was one of them.

Now, if I EVER want a prize for my Northern Brotherhood I am meant to kill 10 ubers and spend 600k or so energy. I don't have that time and that's 40 out of 100 points right there.

Plus, in the old system we had many ways to get to the chests. Now I see the same, time consuming few tasks I cannot do.

If I cannot do them, then I am not going to pay a premium!

Dec 19, 2021, 21:5712/19/21
11/09/19

je recherche un joueur ludder , comment faire ? 

Dec 20, 2021, 17:3612/20/21
09/16/19
vahrokh

I did, I wanted to support the game.

I have a busy life and decent money, so I enjoy games that I can play some minutes at a time.

Before this update Vikings was one of them.

Now, if I EVER want a prize for my Northern Brotherhood I am meant to kill 10 ubers and spend 600k or so energy. I don't have that time and that's 40 out of 100 points right there.

Plus, in the old system we had many ways to get to the chests. Now I see the same, time consuming few tasks I cannot do.

If I cannot do them, then I am not going to pay a premium!

You are expected to 1-shot everything. single hit building up bonus on ubers isnt a thing any more.