Vikings: War of Clans is turning six years old, and in order to celebrate, we've prepared some surprises for you!
- Over the course of August, bonuses will be appearing from time to time that will speed up warrior training, Knowledge learning, and the construction of buildings by 20%.
- Bonuses that speed up Knowledge learning and the construction of buildings will be permanently active from August 9 to 22.
- All August long, the daily reward for visiting the Bank will be increased.
- On August 20 and 21, the Kingdoms Battle will be taking place. The winners will get access to richer Gold of the Gods resource locations.
- On August 27 and 28, the Kingdoms Battle: Fury will unfold. In the Kingdoms that take first and second places, special Gifts of the Gods resource locations of levels 8 and 9 will appear. By emptying them, you will receive enhanced Coffers.
🎁 Lost Gifts
Every Monday in August, Lost Gifts will appear on the Global Map. To get them, you'll need 100 units of Hero's energy and the "Unlock Invaders I" Knowledge.
⚔️ One-day Competitions
From August 7 to 11 and from August 16 to 18, eight personal Competitions with improved rewards will be taking place:
- Celebratory Blitz: Resources
- Celebratory Blitz: Enemies
- Celebratory Blitz: Tasks
- Celebratory Blitz: Ghosts
- Celebratory Blitz: Influence
- Celebratory Blitz: Invaders
- Celebratory Blitz: A Day of War
- Celebratory Blitz: Training
🪓 Personal Competitions
- From August 9 to 15, the Healing Warriors Competition will be going on. It will overlap with the Battle for the Throne, so you'll have a great opportunity to heal your warriors with an added benefit!
- From August 30 to September 5, the "Furious Resource Hunt" and "Ghost Hunt: Raine's Charms" Competitions will be taking place.
They are much sought after by some players and some kingdoms, so they can disappear quickly.
When they announce them in the list of invaders, make sure to reload the game.
If you use the browser version, and it behaves as it has before, there will be a delay in them actually appearing on the global map, by which time they may all have been collected, by other players.