All Categories

Troop Level Healing

Troop Level Healing

Search
Sep 20, 2022, 08:3409/20/22
12/06/19

Troop Level Healing

I'm a low end of the scale (lvl40, 2.25tril influence) "big" player. In Jot especially but in the other fighting events too, when being attacked its sometimes hard to keep up with the Healing. By this I mean, the low level troops of my meatwall keep maxing out my ability to heal my higher level troops. Hard to keep up when you have 2 or more OS's coming at you lol. 

My suggestion .......... How about an option to only send certain level troops for healing? I care not one bit about the level 1-3 troops, let em all die as thats what they were made for ;D, especially if I could heal level 4-7/8 troops instead. A checkbox with the troop lvl's to be sent for Healing would be awesome! It could be a "permanent" thing or even a winnable/buyable boost. (i.e. Next 1/2 hour only heal these level troops) If permanent it could be in/on the Infirmary itself. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 20, 2022, 17:3509/20/22
04/06/18

I would not wish to use such a thing if it meant that only the selected troops could be healed - that would, I think, leave the infirmaries empty when different level troops than those selected were injured.  But if troops already in the infirmaries could be replaced by troops of the selected type perhaps there would be a use for it.

That said I think the default case is that where there is space in the infirmaries the highest level troops have priority.  And that seems generally desirable.

Sep 28, 2022, 14:4809/28/22
12/06/19
John

I would not wish to use such a thing if it meant that only the selected troops could be healed - that would, I think, leave the infirmaries empty when different level troops than those selected were injured.  But if troops already in the infirmaries could be replaced by troops of the selected type perhaps there would be a use for it.

That said I think the default case is that where there is space in the infirmaries the highest level troops have priority.  And that seems generally desirable.

That doesn't match my observations tbh. Mine fills up with lvl1 Scouts and so leaves all my lvl4 and up troops out in the cold. Makes it hard to get my monthlies for healing at times as there you need lvl7's minimum. Thats also why I mentioned it being optional. At times I DO want/need to heal those Scouts/lower lvl troops. 90% of the time though, I'm losing the chance to heal my 7's because its filled up 1's. Due to the speed I'm being hit by OS's in Jot (especially) being able to choose what levels to heal would be a major plus for me. 

Sep 28, 2022, 20:1409/28/22
04/06/18

If you follow the present vogue for using tier 1 troops for the meat shield I imagine it is the first OS which fills your infirmaries with T1s and the second OS which takes out the higher tier troops.

You might abandon the idea of a meat shield and rely on a peace treaty shield instead.  Offence has supplanted defence so the meat shield idea is somewhat old hat.

Oct 3, 2022, 13:3510/03/22
12/06/19
John

If you follow the present vogue for using tier 1 troops for the meat shield I imagine it is the first OS which fills your infirmaries with T1s and the second OS which takes out the higher tier troops.

You might abandon the idea of a meat shield and rely on a peace treaty shield instead.  Offence has supplanted defence so the meat shield idea is somewhat old hat.

Well, I don't use a "traditional" meatshield anyway. Tired of healing 1's lol. I keep enough 1's for any possible amount of yielding. Thats it. Well, except for Scouts and I never use them myself. My main meatwall is 4's with a back-up of 6's. My 7's and eventual 8's (if I live long enough lol) are my sole fighters.

It was taking 2 or 3 OS's to deplete my former wall of 1's its just too much trouble to keep training/healing them. In the seconds it takes to choose them (to either x out or start the healing process) other Os's would hit and BOOM lots of dead 4's, 6's and 7's with no hope of healing because they never even had a chance to hit the infirmary. 

I understand my suggestion is NOT for everyone, why I suggested it being optional, but for some of us it would be a real boon. Me at least lol, so Plarium! , come on now make that change for the Dummy! ;D