All Categories

Daily quest

Daily quest

Search
Jun 28, 2022, 06:3306/28/22
01/30/18

Daily quest

So, im sure I am not the only one who has trouble getting the daily uber kills during cvc/kvk, cause soon as they show up, someone is out there one shotting them...

I think that the daily 10 uber kills should instead be "Kill lvl6 Invaders or ubers" and maybe just increase the amount of kills required to 20, cause atleast there is more lvl 6 invaders for players to kill.

Or can decrease the uber rss tile timers to 2hr (can still yield over 2hr if troops already in before time runs out), and increase the respawn rate of the ubers so that they respawn soon as their tiles expire at the 2hr mark.

Would be great for many players if either of these got implemented.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 28, 2022, 20:2206/28/22
06/21/17

Understand that you might think you have to do the tasks, but you don't, this and what you describe is part of the set up to get you hooked on spending.

You believe, I suggest foolishly ,that either option A or B  below ,will help your challenge succeed.

You forgot already what you mentioned, that other players are struggling and you will just either maintain the demand or acually increase it.

#A

I think that the daily 10 uber kills should instead be "Kill lvl6
Invaders or ubers" and maybe just increase the amount of kills required
to 20, cause atleast there is more lvl 6 invaders for players to kill.

# B

Or can decrease the uber rss tile timers to 2hr (can still yield over
2hr if troops already in before time runs out), and increase the
respawn rate of the ubers so that they respawn soon as their tiles
expire at the 2hr mark. 

The Uber tiles have already been cut in resources and time ,and what you want will certainly downgrade Ubers even more, and increase the sale of energy, a win all round for the sellers. 

Jun 29, 2022, 00:1706/29/22
01/30/18

I never said that I had to do them. But I do want to, especially when NorthernBrotherhood is active to get double heros. My suggestions were not about getting hooked on spending or about how players choose to spend their time/money.

And killing level 6 invaders is cheaper(atleast if you build sustained attack), aswell as easier to do as there is more of them so really, the first option would decrease the need for spending.

And since lvl 6 rss tiles all got increased, not as many people yield the uber tiles, which make the ubers take longer to respawn cause you need to wait for their timers to run out before seeing any respawn, as it was before you would see them respawn quicker, because the tiles would be yielded long before the timers ran out.

Side note: Energy cost is not a problem if you can build sustained attack while killing ubers or invaders but as I said in op that the problem was during cvc/kvk, where many big spenders just one shot ubers for the points in events and to minimize the points opponents can get killing them, thats why I suggested the first option.

Jun 30, 2022, 10:0806/30/22
01/11/17

Thank you for suggestions, Oolis! I have forwarded it further 😎