All Categories

More ways to get rss

More ways to get rss

Search
Jun 14, 2022, 09:4306/14/22
06/11/22

More ways to get rss

Currently the only way for me to get rss is from buying packs.

Resource locations even lvl 8 which contains 120m resources or 62m silver is nothing as each upgrade for me is around 16b rss and 33b silver

I know next update will somewhat rebalance it but I don't think that you will make uber tiles same as lvl 9 yield spots

My solution would be add another helheimn floor level where each auto mode(10 explorations) would give random rss pack of ~1b

Or add trading system where people can turn theyre useless items like Bronze, manuscript, totems, obsidian, hero keys and boosts like 1h 10% building speedup to something usefull like rune coins which are now getting more rarer

Side question: Why rune coins are getting more rarer? Like voice of gods 1 day quest in total gave 60k rune coins and now 30k (league of masters) 

Task completion (2day quest) in total 20k rune coins which is almost nothing

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 14, 2022, 11:1106/14/22
06/21/17

More ways to get rss

Thanks for the laugh!!

No it isn't .

The other way is called playing the game.

What you mean is ,The only way I can get resources fast enough is to buy packs.

Then what?

You upgrade and then need to buy the next upgrade.

All you want to do is fast track everthing and do the exciting bits.

They love players like you. 

Impatientspenadlots.

How much do you think your useless items are worth?

You are expecting them to give massive freebies, random 1b drops .. Think again. 

Why are things (runic coins) getting rarer? 

It's because it's a trick, get you dependant, and them make them scarcer and up the price. 

Jun 14, 2022, 13:1306/14/22
06/11/22
xyz

More ways to get rss

Thanks for the laugh!!

No it isn't .

The other way is called playing the game.

What you mean is ,The only way I can get resources fast enough is to buy packs.

Then what?

You upgrade and then need to buy the next upgrade.

All you want to do is fast track everthing and do the exciting bits.

They love players like you. 

Impatientspenadlots.

How much do you think your useless items are worth?

You are expecting them to give massive freebies, random 1b drops .. Think again. 

Why are things (runic coins) getting rarer? 

It's because it's a trick, get you dependant, and them make them scarcer and up the price. 

Soo Im supposed to wait 3 weeks without spending any rss just for a single upgrade?

When your palace grows then u will be forced to do sieges or you won't progress at all.

1b rss was an example and for small player it is a lot but if your army costs 250b and which is very easy to lose in events then that 1b is nothing

Jun 14, 2022, 13:5206/14/22
Jun 14, 2022, 18:10(edited)
06/21/17

You can play the game and spend your money as you see fit.

However long you wait to do the next upgrade it is going to make scant difference to your current position, whatever you believe it will.

'When your palace grows then u will be forced to do sieges or you won't progress at all.' 

Interesting,first,the implication of must do,second, that of necessity of progress.

I am more likely to quit altogether than progress.

Progress like the rest of the game is an illusion,progress is not neccessary to play the game,and progression doesn't make the game easier, that's another illusion.

You have to do more,get more resources, as you have found out.

The requirments are not even linnear, there is no decline in efffort needed. just a steeper and steeper upward curve. 

Jun 15, 2022, 08:2706/15/22
01/11/17

We will think about it, bumba, thanks a lot for the suggestion😉

Jun 17, 2022, 20:4306/17/22
09/15/15

It begs the question: is playing the game playing to the best of your ability, or progressing your town?

(Progressing the level of your town simply increases the level of opposition you will face.)

Jun 18, 2022, 14:5506/18/22
Jun 18, 2022, 14:57(edited)
04/06/18

This is a game with no defined victory.  Making progress with your town and army is satisfying and during the early days of playing progress is rapid and that satisfaction is sufficient to sustain interest.  Later, however, progress slows down a bit and this sort of satisfaction lessens.

I like attacking (in this game and many others) and made my first tile hit, as far as I remember, on the second day of playing so a second source of satisfaction for me is to identfy targets within the scope of my current military strength and also to test that strength against stronger opponents.

But there are relatively few players of that particular kind.

Leaving small scale battles and squabbling with enemies to one side, keeping the game interesting seems to me largely a matter of setting achievable short and medium term goals.  So fairly recent goals for me have been: completing the last couple of hero's keys to max out my hero;  getting our SH to level 4 and building the Tower of Odin; and then building up our military strength to be able successfully to defend Jotunn marches in a siege.  Reaching each of these goals gave me considerable satisfaction - all the more so when it took a period of months to achieve.

Reading what is written on facebook threads and in these forums makes me think that quite a lot of people who come to the site don't do this .  Rather they are motivated by a general objective of becoming one of the palace size 40 heavyweights able effectively to compete in the most challenging areas of the game like Jot or Asgard and keeping pace with clan mates who come to shop for pixels.  Perhaps there is satisfaction in this but the opportunity for disappointment and frustration is considerable and the main thing expressed, as with the OP, is impatience.

Taking the OP as an example s/he feels limited by a lack of sufficient rss to maintain or expand his army.  A short or medium term target he might therefor adopt is to improve his military strength and technique so as efficiently to gain rss when making attacks on Towers.  In all likelihood this will require a measure of co-operation with clan mates as it seems certain that onslaughts are much more efficient than solo attacks.  Perhaps advice is needed from those more experienced.   I often look at the ranking list in my kingdom for plunders and after a successful Fury, for example, it is commonplace to see people who have gained many trillions of rss - the top one listed currently gained 19,988,372,921,871.

Jun 19, 2022, 01:0806/19/22
Jun 19, 2022, 06:17(edited)
09/15/15

I have to admit successfully knocking 999.000 troops off a tile belonging to a 2 trillion infl lv39 player who was acting like he was invincible was very satisfying. I wondered afterwards if he got ribbed by his high level clan mates for being beaten by a level 27 with less than 50 bil influence. 🙂

Jun 19, 2022, 03:3306/19/22
06/21/17

Well done.

Regarding O.P. player has only recently joined  forum, is this indicative of a new player.caught in the enthusiam of the newness of it all, and starting temptiing offers that then jump  in price?