All Categories

Alliance

Alliance

Search
Jan 2, 2022, 15:0901/02/22
03/20/17

Alliance

Hello Vikings Team,

I do like the idea of Alliances. However, there is room for a couple of improvements. 

During a siege the alliance partners should be able to see at least a time window between marches and maybe troop type (scouts or else). Maybe troop count in the SH being able to refill in needed.  

In general, it would be nice (to have) the marching times visible when you ready to send the troops, since the  siege icon with time count is covered up by the troop window if you play on a PC/Laptop. Maybe place it to left or right of the troop window? 

Maybe Alliance support for the Holmgang Event is not such a bad idea as well? 

We have not been able to test Jot (very boring Event) or Fury so far. We look forward to check this out with our Alliance Partners. 

Have a wonderful day :-) 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 2, 2022, 17:1201/02/22
11/30/17

Have you not considered that anything you suggest to help you, is also going to help everyone else, such that you will be no better off, perhaps even worse off?

Just like with any updates, it benefits those who buy them instantly and disadvantages the rest who do not.The very strong will see no, to very little appreciable change amongst others in this elite section. 

Jan 2, 2022, 17:5301/02/22
01/11/17

Hi Peron, thank you for your detailed suggestion, I have forwarded it further😉👍

Feel free to share all your ideas with me🙌