All Categories

Healing button/shortcut!!

Search
Aug 21, 2021, 13:4608/21/21
12/27/18

Hello,

We got every possible option in our game menu while staying in kingdom map(outside town) like shortcuts to see your marches, go directly to forge etc.

Why is there no healing button?? According to a video from N3gan this was gonna be introduced in the first upcoming update. I guess making something like that for the first maintenance is too much to ask? 

Please Plarium. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 22, 2021, 04:3108/22/21
06/21/17

Cant be 100% certain, but I  have a feeling there used to be a link to the infirmary.

Pretty sure  that the menu page used to have other items as well, but the spaces seem to have been taken by newer items, and those deemed essential ,at least by those that use these non essential essentials.

Aug 22, 2021, 13:0408/22/21
12/27/18
xyz

Cant be 100% certain, but I  have a feeling there used to be a link to the infirmary.

Pretty sure  that the menu page used to have other items as well, but the spaces seem to have been taken by newer items, and those deemed essential ,at least by those that use these non essential essentials.

No, but every other imagineable option is there though.

Like Town skins, materials, rune workshop, forge, knowledge, aesir, helheim, but one of the most useful shortcuts to open healing while on the world map is not. Ive been wanting this for a long time!