All Categories

Thank you Plarium

Thank you Plarium

Search
Apr 17, 2021, 06:3904/17/21
10/13/19

Thank you Plarium

I just wanted to say thank you for this great game. I really appreciate the updates. The game has improved in terms of less lag, better rewards, and offers/packs. I will be here as a loyal player for as long as I can :).

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 17, 2021, 07:2804/17/21
04/06/18

I agree about rewards.  I think that the devs appreciated some time back that, with increased game maturity, rewards had got out of step with the size of players' towns.  The increases are welcome and the inclusion of items like Hero's Key doubly so.

The devs have also been quite imaginative in devising new uses for the mountains of otherwise worthless items that accumulate - as with improveable armour and the Skald achievement.

I am not so sure about give aways which are quantified to have some (mild) interest for the Vikings: Shopping Mart participants.  The trouble is that for a Vikings: War of Clans player it is a bit odd, and somewhat dispiriting, to find that the various resources that you have worked to accumulate are suddenly dwarfed by those acquired through the trivial task of completing a short survey questionaire.  And your competitors all start killing off Ubers in one hit.  But then, it is understandable that plarium think first of the people who provide their revenue.  I might argue that balanced and satisfying gameplay should sensibly be their first concern and would prove economically the most beneficial in the long run - but plarium naturally like quick results.

I am glad you like the game, Mister X, it has given me pleasure over a couple of years so far. xd

Apr 17, 2021, 17:0904/17/21
01/11/17

Hello, Mister X!

Thank you very much for your kind words! Each message of thanks is a precious gift for us. We hope very much that we will continue to entertain you. ⭐
Thank you for helping to make our game better!
If you have any more questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact us. 💪

Wish you a good play, glorious victories and great achievements! 🤗