All Categories

Honorific Titles

Honorific Titles

Search
Jan 7, 2021, 00:1701/07/21
12/06/19

Honorific Titles

How about letting us change our honorific to...... anything. Like we can change our name etc. As it is we can change them but only within a select set of names. Which is cool I admit, but being able to change them to anything we want would be even cooler. 

Great game you have here btw.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 7, 2021, 14:2601/07/21
01/11/17

Hello RealBigOleDummy!

We are determined to make the game better, so we'll definitely consider your suggestions, and our developers will decide which of them to implement. Feel free to write us if you have any other ideas or suggestions. 

We wish you a good play and glorious victories! 🤗

Jan 7, 2021, 19:3301/07/21
Jan 7, 2021, 19:35(edited)
01/31/18

It may be cool (its not),but is it really needed.? No its not, just as the silly honorific isnt either 

Some are so easily impressed over nothing.

Whilst I am here having a moan.

What triggers the writing here to suddenly turn blue, with underscoring ?

How can I stop the triggering of the drop down box which gives accces to other games and the forums etc, which blocks the screen at inconvenient moments?

Jan 8, 2021, 18:4601/08/21
12/06/19
KROW

It may be cool (its not),but is it really needed.? No its not, just as the silly honorific isnt either 

Some are so easily impressed over nothing.

Whilst I am here having a moan.

What triggers the writing here to suddenly turn blue, with underscoring ?

How can I stop the triggering of the drop down box which gives accces to other games and the forums etc, which blocks the screen at inconvenient moments?

No, its NOT "needed" and while it might not be "cool" to YOU it would be to ME. I guess I am easily impressed over nothing. But I spend a decent amount of money playing this game and if I want a bit of "cool", or not, eye candy I can ask for it.