All Categories

Put pioneer fix ideas here

Search
May 23, 2020, 19:0905/23/20
05/20/20

It would be nice if the spots had a random time auto excile. That way you still get the achievement and the spot is opened up automatically. This will also solve the issue of dead cities sitting on the tile in some of the kingdoms.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 26, 2020, 20:2505/26/20
05/26/20

that would be a pretty quick and easy solution?

if one in the respective place the for the pioneer success is constantly blocked,

for example: longer than a minute,

then the system should simply automatically move it to a different place in the respective kingdom. (random principle),

problem solved and campers no longer have a chance.

May 27, 2020, 15:2905/27/20
01/31/18

We all know what could or should or ought to happen, but while ever they are not interested in doing anything  to remedy this situation,nothing will happen.

It is perceived as a strategic advantage to block progression,or even the ability to start this achievement, as the rewards gained by themselves and kept from others is in keeping with the game.

Aug 13, 2020, 14:5608/13/20
04/09/19

ACTUALLY THAT IS CALLED HINDERING ANOTHER PLAYERS ABILITY 

TO DO THINGS IN THE GAME AND INTERFERING WITH THEIR ENJOYMENT OF THE GAME

AS STATED IN THE RULES.

HERE IS WHAT THEY SHOULD DO...

1) AUTOMATICALLY TOSS THEM FROM THE SPOT AFTER THE REQUIRED TIME TO GET THE ACHIEVEMENT.

2) IF THEY CANT SET IT TO TOSS PEOPLE AUTOMATICALLY, THEN PENALTIES 

SHOULD OCCUR WITH EACH MINUTE THEY SIT THERE LONGER THAN 

NECESSARY, SUCH AS THEY LOSE 10,000 INFLUENCE POINTS 

FOR EACH ADDITIONAL MINUTE OVER 5 MINUTES.

Aug 14, 2020, 13:3208/14/20
Aug 14, 2020, 13:52(edited)
02/18/20

Plarium has "new Rules".

But they dont work with this Rules.

Read this Game Rules and you know what i mean.

Plarium dont respect their own Rules.

People sit on Positions and block them for a long time. They set shield for 1 or 2 years....Or dead Cities (older than 1 year) sit on Positions which active Player need. Plarium make rules. But they dont work with this Rules....looool. Plarium you are great!

I stopped gaming now, because YOU, your Rules and what you do are bullshit. This game was a nice game for me. But now....no! I´m Level 35 and my Eyes are opened now in the last 12 Month....! I play since 3 Years. I lost my first Account with Plarium. They dont help.

My advice: don't play anymore.

You all invest many real Money. Everyone who invests Money has a right to fair treatment and a say.