All Categories

Pioneer abuse at the hands of agitators

Search
Apr 15, 2020, 03:0404/15/20
04/13/20

On 06/04, a new update was released that introduced a new element of gameplay: Achievements. A fan of “secrets”, it came to no surprise that in addition to the listed achievements, Plarium happened included hidden ones as well.

One of these hidden Achievements, “Pioneer”, has players sit on a given coordinate for a stretch of time. For instance, Lvl one begins at 0:0 (allegedly). 

It seems some naughty players have decided to co-opt this requirement, planting themselves on the given coordinates. Under the protection of a Stronghold, they seat themselves comfortably and without intention to move, preventing any other player from ever occupying the position. Unfortunately, since there is only one 0:0, the adventure is effectively over before it’s even begun!

This issue has not even mentioned the issue of dead towns, which is a similar disruption.

I recommend Plarium adjust this achievement to enable ALL players a chance at themselves becoming Pioneers. For instance, instead of measuring time sitting on a given coordinate, measure the time on a march (for instance, level 1 is a 10 minute march, etc). In my opinion, this better reflects the label of “Pioneer” while circumventing abuse by agitators. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 16, 2020, 09:5804/16/20
01/11/17

Dear CAPALT2, 

Thank you for your commitment to the game. 

We are determined to make the game better, so we'll definitely consider your suggestion! Feel free to write us if you have any other ideas or suggestions. 

We wish you a good play and glorious victories!

May 13, 2020, 01:0805/13/20
May 13, 2020, 01:08(edited)
05/05/20

The suggestion is to fix your game. How can youi make an achievement and allow it to continue that one player can block an entire kingdom from getting this achievement. Its terrible game design and it shows bad development if its not fixed

May 17, 2020, 06:2405/17/20
06/20/17

I have a couple of suggestions.

1 - When you land on a pioneer tile - your shield drops, and if you are hit and lose, you are exiled from that tile.

2 - The holder of PoP holds the power to free up any Pioneer tile (including the one in the forest). 

May 17, 2020, 16:4305/17/20
06/21/17

1. might work.

2. As has been mentioned already,some of the POP holders are the biggest culprits of tile blocking.

In any case it wont be long before everyone has the achievements  and it will be back to all square .
May 23, 2020, 08:2905/23/20
12/13/17
Hawkeye said:

The suggestion is to fix your game. How can youi make an achievement and allow it to continue that one player can block an entire kingdom from getting this achievement. Its terrible game design and it shows bad development if its not fixed

You can gain this achievement in other kingdoms, CvC, J.O.T KvK.. lots of ways.. be patient dont cry to game development saying game is broke when you cant do something but many others have done.. next your be saying can you just give me achievements because I'm too lazy to finish them 
May 23, 2020, 19:0705/23/20
05/20/20

rln88 said:

Hawkeye said:

You can gain this achievement in other kingdoms, CvC, J.O.T KvK.. lots of ways.. be patient dont cry to game development saying game is broke when you cant do something but many others have done.. next your be saying can you just give me achievements because I'm too lazy to finish them 

You can't travel to get the achievement  unless you are lvl 21 and not in a clan...so yes the achievement is broken. 

It would be nice if the spots had a random time auto excile. That way you still get the achievement and the spot is opened up automatically. This will also solve the issue of dead cities sitting on the tile in some of the kingdoms

May 25, 2020, 12:0105/25/20
May 25, 2020, 12:02(edited)
01/19/19

Engelsklærer said:

I have a couple of suggestions.

1 - When you land on a pioneer tile - your shield drops, and if you are hit and lose, you are exiled from that tile.

2 - The holder of PoP holds the power to free up any Pioneer tile (including the one in the forest). 

I would like to  add a third option. Like JOT after 8 hours your town is randomly relocated.

May 26, 2020, 20:3705/26/20
05/17/20

hi all

the camper should be automatically thrown off the pitch after a maximum of one minute.

(no matter where on the map)

if someone was already on one of the points that are important for the process of the achievement pioneer,

then you should not be able to click again.

think it's not the worst methote?

May 27, 2020, 15:2405/27/20
01/31/18
The situation is someone thought it was a good idea to block these tiles,or a good wheeze, and the idea proliferated.
Jul 3, 2020, 06:0507/03/20
12/17/17
Plarium should simply give everyone the power to Exile players from all locations required by an achievement. Simple!
Jul 3, 2020, 19:3407/03/20
11/30/17
Finding a solution is the easy part, getting them to implement it is the difficult part.
Jul 6, 2020, 12:4507/06/20
06/21/20

ANYONE said:

Finding a solution is the easy part, getting them to implement it is the difficult part.

they seem to just be ignoring everyone complaining about pioneer, they have never said they know its unfair or that they are working on any sort of solution
Jul 7, 2020, 03:1307/07/20
Jul 7, 2020, 03:15(edited)
11/30/17

It looks like they came up with their own solution, which puts them further out of reach, along with many other achievements that were simple to do that are now restricted. 

Which is even more unfair to us that haven't got them yet.
Jul 21, 2020, 07:4407/21/20
05/08/17
jacobhughett said:

rln88 said:

Hawkeye said:

You can't travel to get the achievement  unless you are lvl 21 and not in a clan...so yes the achievement is broken. 

It would be nice if the spots had a random time auto excile. That way you still get the achievement and the spot is opened up automatically. This will also solve the issue of dead cities sitting on the tile in some of the kingdoms

I have any easy solution to your problem just join a dead clan for 24 hours during cvc or kvk and if your lucky the spot will not be blocked in the enmey kingdom your drawn against or you could just start your own clan for the same result then just dispand it after you got the achievement, simple.