All Categories

Inactive Accounts

Inactive Accounts

Search
Jan 6, 2020, 00:4901/06/20
01/06/20

Inactive Accounts

There is another post regarding this topic in General Questions titles, Kingdom Meltdown. I wanted to repost here because I feel it is a valid concern regarding the large number of inactive accounts and the burden they place on active players during KvK. 

Here is the repost:

Hi,

our kingdom has just undergone a serious meltdown where a lot of players have just given up on it and jumped to other kingdoms,

WHY, 

because they were fed up with all the dead influ in it, it is full of cities that havent been played for a long time, strongholds that have no players using them apart from a sh keeper that doesnt actually play the game anymore, the map is a complete mess, we were constantly matched with higher influ working kingdoms with active players which we were not in a position to even compete against.

I dont know how many kingdoms are like this but im sure we are not alone on this and its time Plarium stepped up and did something about it before this game goes down hill anymore than it already has.

with the amount of money that plarium make out of this game from players i'm sure they could look after it and its players a lot better than they do at the moment, 1, by moving all cities that havent been played for 10 weeks or more to a special kingdom where if the player ever comes back they can continue and move it to a working kingdom, 2. relocate non active strongholds to the edges of the maps and allow a one off move for existing working clans strong holds so kingdoms can space them out better as the higher lvl 4 now take up space in lower lvl stronghold areas, in some places lvl 4 sh's now take up over 50% of smaller ones. 

cvc leagues are a total disaster too many of them are given up to lower influ level clans and the rest are dumped into the top two leagues where a lot of the clans have not got a cat in hells chance of getting into the top 5 for the extra gold reward,

but this post is mainly to get plarium to do something about the dead influ in kingdoms before its too late and there is no way back. or players wont just jump kingdoms anymore they will just quit like so many other players have done before them. 

PLARIUM SORT OUT THIS MESS 

happy new year to all

AndyH

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 12, 2020, 17:2401/12/20
10/16/19
Management of inactive accounts would be appreciated!
Jan 12, 2020, 17:5701/12/20
01/11/17

Dear Jarlы, 

Thank you for your commitment to the game. 

We are determined to make the game better, so we'll definitely consider your suggestions, and our developers will decide which of them to implement. Feel free to write us if you have any other ideas or suggestions. 

We wish you a good play and glorious victories!