All Categories

Many Cities

Many Cities

Search
Dec 10, 2019, 22:2812/10/19
12/04/19

Many Cities

Hello, Plarium has some great games, but would like to see games that offer the player to have multiple cities, or have the ability to takeover inactive cities, or both.  Other game makers have this option, and would be a great addition to some great games already!  Thank you !
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 11, 2019, 02:4312/11/19
Dec 11, 2019, 02:45(edited)
02/21/18

Taking over inactive cities would certainly solve the many times asked,"get rid of the dead towns",except in many cases the reason for not doing this probably is the same as it has always been.

I guess you havent been playing this game very long otherwise you might've known what I am about to write.

Though these games are really at least originally designed  or so I believe,to pit one person against another,in this case one clan against another, which contains unique players , I think you will find that this is not the case, many players have more than one account.

I can tell you depending on what your intentions may be with respect to this 'solution'  you cannot effectively divert your attention to a second account.