All Categories

Be fair to all players

Be fair to all players

Search
Dec 3, 2019, 21:5112/03/19
04/27/17

Be fair to all players

Here's a little suggestion that I'm sure Plarium wont even consider but how about making the game a little friendlier for smaller players and those that don't spend huge! Everytime you roll out something now it costs more and more and for those that either don't spend or only buy packs everynow and then it's almost impossible to keep playing, if new players wanted to start they would have to spend thousands pretty quickly to get anywhere and keep interest which won't happen so slowly you guys are killing this game. It's heading down the path for established players with big pockets which I know some big players like but when more people keep leaving it will get boring.
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 5, 2019, 20:1012/05/19
10/06/19

This is very true.  Once you upgrade your town to level 21, that is basically it.  If you want to upgrade further you have to pay money to at least purchase time boosts.  More realistically you would need to purchase both resources and time boosts.

After level 20 or 21, you have to decide whether to pay money and keep playing vikings war of clans or stop playing vikings and move onto another game.

Apr 5, 2020, 01:0804/05/20
04/11/17

What's killing this game is less adventure, few graphics and work work work for upgrades that are costly (where's the fun in that ?!), my Nintendo has more adventure and less upgrades than this game and I have been a member here going on three years and STILL upgrading !

Then there's the trolls, they need booted straight back to the pile they came from.

Apr 5, 2020, 02:3904/05/20
Apr 5, 2020, 18:49(edited)
08/29/16
Just have to keep in mind that this is dollars for the developer, no desire to  do anything to the game that won't put a dollar in their pocket, hence upgrades pointed at big dumb spenders.  It is a strategy game so adapt to letting the ones with more money than brains keepi the servers up and build as you budget allows.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.