All Categories

More time between events

More time between events

Search
Nov 4, 2019, 03:5711/04/19
06/03/19

More time between events

This has probably been brought up before, but this really needs to change. The reward for winning kvk, fury, kvkr, should end before the next event starts. 

Right now, we won our kvkr. 5 days of gifts from the gods rss locations. Problem is, cvc starts in 2 days and the clan we are against, their kingdom lost their kvkr. So now there is a huge imbalance in our ability to keep up with points. It makes it where it's not worth doing these things. If you win kvkr, it makes cvc unfair. 

You are also giving kingdoms who lost a chance to reap the rewards that other kingdoms worked hard for. 

Not to mention that players need more than 2 days to recover lost troops and need a break from the almost constant points demands of back to back events. We should be able to enjoy our win and the rewards that come with it. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 5, 2019, 04:4411/05/19
12/09/17

This is an interesting one.

Two separate things here - KvKF and KvKR.

For KvKF, let's say you are a top 50 kingdom fighting 3 other top 50 kingdoms scoring zillions of points yet you come 3rd. Now let's say you are a bottom 50 kingdom fighting 3 other bottom 50 scoring a few billion points and you come first. Super kingdom gets nothing, dead kingdom gets lvl 9 tiles and 30% bonuses.

Having the lvl 8 or 9 tiles lasting over into CvC actually makes things fairer for more clans.

For KvKR, is there really that big an imbalance between a clan that gets double points for lvl 7 tiles and one that doesn't? There aren't that many lvl 7 tiles and they're not that much bigger or faster than uber tiles as far as I can see.

As for CvC where there is a mismatch eg no lvl 9 vs lvl9, this will make for more fighting and kills. And when announced CvC changes come in that say you can't just farm to win then that will also be fair.

I find the present schedule comfortable and we've started to ignore events that don't fit in with our game strategy. I can see a case for switching weeks for KvKF and KvKR but then I don't go to Jotunheim.