All Categories

Northern Brotherhood -remove set levels for troops, ghosts and invaders.

Search
Sep 2, 2019, 15:0909/02/19
08/20/18

I am lvl 30. I am trying to build and improve my town. It is counter-productive for me to kill and invader level 1-6 when an uber is the only one that gives me bronze to improve my town with.  So make the check points similar to cvc events so that I can kill any level I want but the checkpoint is based on points vs number killed.  As it is, I'm never going to even try to complete a check point that requires me to kill lvl 1-6 invader so it makes no sense to renew the northern brotherhood--i'm never going to hit the big prizes.   Second, ghosts and troop training events should be done the same way.  One of the monthly rewards i recently saw required you to kill 830 lower level (3 I think) ghosts.  I get better drops for higher level ghosts, so let me pick the ones i want to spend the whole month killing.  I'm not going to spend my whole month wasting energy trying to kill 830 lower level ghosts, that's not a good game strategy.

In short, making us kill lower level troops, ghosts and invaders to meet a check point is counter productive to game growth. Thus, the northern brotherhood is really only beneficial for players who have maxed their growth.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 3, 2019, 03:3309/03/19
Sep 3, 2019, 03:34(edited)
02/21/18

You are restating ideas similar to those that have already been raised.

First point not everyone is as well advanced as you.

Second point which is the most important one.

Not everyone is as smart as you kid!