All Categories

Daily, weekly, monthly quests rebalancing coffer, awards suggestion

Search
Aug 22, 2019, 09:5808/22/19
02/11/18

First of all, idea of daily, weekly and monthly quests is great and I enjoy it very much.

My only suggestion is to add VIP points to the prize pool, there is very few way to earn VIP points in game so it would be a perfect place to help players a little.

You might wanna also improve algorithm that generates tasks, it's not a big deal but when you got a task to build xxx amount of tier 5 troops but your current tech allows only for tier3 troops it is a bit silly ;-)

Cheers

Jerry
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 22, 2019, 11:4208/22/19
Aug 22, 2019, 11:46(edited)
02/21/18

Other ways to keep you occupied in the shorttime, whilst playing the long game have been suggested,maybe this is an attempt to do just that.

Remember though.

The longer that more people stay glued to the game, the more chance there is of the owners making more profit ,especially when they offer that must have  lucrative deal and players impulsively buy it.

VIP points might be a good addition, but I wouldnt say there  are not many other ways to collect them.

Your point about the algorithm is one several players have posted about.

Aug 22, 2019, 16:0908/22/19
Aug 22, 2019, 16:09(edited)
05/08/17
A lot of the in game things I do each day like use invader and ghost energy, spend gold, boost knowledge and buildings etc get me  a lot of the daily rewards, weekly rewards and even some days the monthly rewards so I get free stuff from the quests for doing things I would of been doing any way irrespective of the new quests. I never do something that I don't really need to do just to hit a quest that way I am getting free stuff for doing the things that I would be doing anyway and not using or spending anything just to hit the quest as a lot of the stuff from the quests is not really worth what you would need to spend or use to to get the reward from the quest.
Aug 23, 2019, 12:1408/23/19
04/07/17
I would like the daily restart to be same every day just like events ...
Aug 23, 2019, 13:2808/23/19
02/21/18
Yes, I thought I had discovered, that just like the tasks,the timings of the quest starts,are not consistant,and are somehow connected to another timer and when and if you log off or on.
Aug 24, 2019, 12:5808/24/19
02/11/18

WDYWTNTF said:

Other ways to keep you occupied in the shorttime, whilst playing the long game have been suggested,maybe this is an attempt to do just that.

Remember though.

The longer that more people stay glued to the game, the more chance there is of the owners making more profit ,especially when they offer that must have  lucrative deal and players impulsively buy it.

VIP points might be a good addition, but I wouldnt say there  are not many other ways to collect them.

Your point about the algorithm is one several players have posted about.

My point is, there is not a lot of ways to move from lvl20 VIP towards lvl 30 VIP, you have 2 options, buy VIP points with ingame gold, or buy with $$$. There is no way you can farm VIP points from ubers etc in reasonable time to get millions of them needed for higher VIP levels. So adding VIP points to weekly and monthly rewards would be a nice addition for low or medium paying people. Not all of players have and want to spend gazillions of $$$ on mobile game... 

Second thought, also bronze could be part of weekly and monthly rewards too, This thing is also really hard to get.

Aug 25, 2019, 12:3808/25/19
02/21/18

It is true that when you are looking for millions  of VIP points to move from one level to the next, its pretty slow going if you are only picking up 10s 100s or even 1000s.

Its also slow going when  you are looking for over a 1000 invader pieces to make  just one legendary material, and you may need four of them to make one piece of legendary equipment, and there are six slots to fill.

Of course it doesnt stop there, you may then have to replicate the item so you can forge special or shaman equipment.and killing invaders is the only way to get materials ,and its darned expensive too.