All Categories

CvC and the CC and bubbled towns

Search
Aug 21, 2019, 12:0308/21/19
03/06/17

Hi all,

Been enjoying this game for a a few years now and still do but cvc has become more of a credit card battle than a game battle these days, hmm  well lets be honest for a long time now. CvC need a work over maybe give clans a far bigger score for hitting engaging the enemy instead of growing troops or not giving points for training troops.

To many cvc's of late have seen not battles just bubbled towns working there cc to grow .

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 21, 2019, 15:4808/21/19
02/21/18
I think there is a solution, but if the training troops is more profitable for them, I cant see them changing it.
Aug 21, 2019, 16:2008/21/19
Aug 21, 2019, 16:36(edited)
05/08/17
I was going to suggest the very same thing, Plarium did make a slight change to troop training v troop killing as at one time you got double the points for troop killing as training but now you get about 4 times more for killing troops but since t7s were released they just train them instead as the points for training t7s is what the points for t6s use to be before the t7s were released, My current cvc is just a credit card battle there is a lv33 50b player who has just trained t7s all the time since the cvc has begun, They will not fight or even farm, one of them did decide to farm and when I tile hit them they only had 3k t1s on the tile after that they stopped farming completely, The big player has no clue about how to play the only attack they did was against a much smaller player in my clan, they hit them with training armour on. They have produced very little rss in their town and done very little rss yielding which suggests to me they only know how to play with a credit card, Our last cvc was exactly the same and the only way we could win was to play them at there own game by knowledge upgrades troop training and converting in the stronghold. Kvk is purely a fighting event apart from the farming and hitting of invaders and ghosts it would be much more enjoyable if the cvc was like this too then the enemy clan would be forced to farm and fight, Most cvcs end without the two clans even laying a glove on each other..
Sep 6, 2019, 01:1509/06/19
02/04/17

Agree completely. 

Eliminate points for training, healing and resurrecting in CVC.  Players lose a ton of troops in Fury and Jot then hold them for healing/resurrecting in CVC and KVKR. Or just train up millions more.

No longer a need to fight. Or trap, Or defend POP. Just train to victory. Boring. Boring,.Boring. 

Sep 6, 2019, 11:1709/06/19
02/21/18
It suits the owners, mostly you need gold to do that, and that mostly takes real money, the game is only about making money for the owners.
Sep 7, 2019, 03:0109/07/19
05/08/17

WDYWTNTF said:

It suits the owners, mostly you need gold to do that, and that mostly takes real money, the game is only about making money for the owners.

Yes this is very true indeed however if the big player's have to fight in order to win a cvc they will lose many t6 and t7 troops like they do in jotunheim and as we know t6s and 7s cost a lot to train so they will have to spend at some point anyway to replace the troops they lost fighting in the cvc.

Jotunhiem is a big winner for plarium even though it is purely a fighting event apart from the monsters there, if it was not profitable for the game I don't think it would continue, in order to take part in jotunheim you need a huge army capable of defending your town or taking part on a monster os which will cost a lot to train either way both sides will lose a lot of troops so they will have to spend more money to build their army back up, The new fury event is the same you need a lot of troops to attack the towers like you do when attacking the throne of jotunheim, In conclusion both of these events are mainily fighting events where the game makes money so I don't see why it could not work with the cvc too, Keep troop training building and knowledge for kvkr and make a clans battle a battle like the title of the event suggests a battle.
Oct 7, 2019, 08:3110/07/19
02/08/19

Absolutely agree.

Ok using money to get bonuses, but actually players are just buying to improve knowledgee and train troops just to make points.

The real objective should be grow to get stronger in battles, which is the main point of the game. 

So the game should deserve much more point for killing units. 

And to balance it should give more points also for farming, otherwise it won't be worth the risk of losing troops and give points to the enemy. 

Incentivate farming will mean also more battles in tile, more traps, more players getting down the shiled to attack tiles.

Please do something because it's very boring to see players just doing point spending money.

Thanks. 

Dec 10, 2019, 22:1412/10/19
11/19/18

Here are some ridiculous answers from Suppoer for s ridiculous situtation that we are dealing with:

Chief: we are outnumbered by the clan we are pitted against in the upcoming CvC by 4 to 98 members. the last CvC, the other clan had 63 members MORE than we do!!!! WTF???? this is not fair play! somebody might think this is funny but we do not! it needs to be fixed and it is up to you to do it!!! considering the winner gets 5B in each rss, it is a very big deal to us and we already lost the last one based on this BS!!! we demand fair options so that we at least have a chance to win and we want some kind of compensation for each of these screwed up matches that you have arranged!!!

Support Request #4-1026989 your reply: If you have only 4 members and the enemy has 98 members, it means that you have a huge individual Influence advantage over the enemy players, not a disadvantage. After the latest changes, to win the Competition, a Clan must lead by points in the most categories (there are 7 categories). This new structure of the Competition prevents Clans with more members or more Influence to gain an advantage over the enemy Clan.

Chief: MY RESPONSE: NO! NOT INTERESTED IN THIS CRAP ANSWER; INSTEAD, FIND US TEAMS WITH THE SAME # OF PLAYERS AND INFLUENCE. A "SMALL", 10 MORE OR LESS PLAYERS. DIFFERENCE WILL BE ACCEPTABLE, SAME WITH THE INFLUENCE, 10-100B, MORE OR LESS IS ALSO ACCEPTABLE. BUT NOT THIS BS YOURE TRYING TO SELL, THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!

Plarium Support Team : Dear Jarl, Thank you for contacting the Plarium Support Team. This situation is not a game failure, it is part of the game's functionality. Please note that the Clans Battle is a unique global Competition held between Clans from different Kingdoms. This Competition operates according to a special League allocation system and the allocation rules differ from other Competitions. You will be allocated to one of the Leagues according to the total Influence points held by all of your Clan members. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions while playing the game. We will investigate each case and help you find the answer. Have a good play! Best regards, Your Plarium Support Team

Chief, To everyone with a sound mind: Who in their right mind would ever fall for this Momey-Grabbing BS reply? Not only is it stupid but comparable to me telling a child that cold water tastes as good as a soda or an ice cream ! PS. if you were in my face I could punch you in the head and ask you if it felt as good as a hug? This is what your bs sound like to a sane person/!