All Categories

New Double Bonus Defence Rune

Search
Aug 13, 2019, 17:1008/13/19
05/08/17

Hi Have a great idea for a new double Bonus Rune which would be ideal for defending your town with as it would cover all troop types and not just one troop type, The Single bonus legendary attack runes are fantastic for attacking with as they give a massive 32% offense but to only one troop type, But there is not one double bonus rune that give total defense or total health so my idea is for a new double bonus rune that gives 15% to all troop defense  and 15% to all troop Health it would be really great for defending your town with as the triple bonus runes are not that good for defending your town with, currently the best triple action rune for defending all your troops with is the appeal to gods rune which gives at legendary level 9% Total health, 9% cavalry Health and 9% Ranged offense but only the 9% total health covers all troops so it is not that good.
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 13, 2019, 23:4708/13/19
Aug 13, 2019, 23:50(edited)
04/07/17

The offense and defense stats don't mean that offense is only for attacking and defense is only for defending ... at least that is not the way I have always understood it ... whether you are defending or attacking your troops get the bonus of all three of the stats ... offense, defense and health ...

Now there are knowledges that are specific to attacking or defending ... and also as you know the equipment that is defensive (lynx) and offensive (saracen) and also the ubba has stats that are specific for attacking or defending ...

I am pretty sure those offense gems work for both when you are attacking and defending ... not that I have any problem with the gem you are suggesting, it would be nice ... just I wanted to clarify about the offense, defense and health stats.
Aug 14, 2019, 02:1208/14/19
Aug 14, 2019, 02:13(edited)
05/08/17
Yes I am aware that offense is just as important when defending as defense is when attacking but the main reason I suggested the new rune is the attack runes are for only one troop type so when you use it for defending your town it would only work for one troop type where as the rune I suggested would cover all troops including scouts and would give a total of 30% for health and defense where as the attack rune would only give 32% offense to only one troop type which is not good if you have a lot of more than one troop type.
Aug 14, 2019, 09:3108/14/19
04/07/17
Aha ... understood ... yes especially would be good for ubba gear which even if you only use one type of gear IF you also spy with ubba gear you could use it for both your troop type and spy troops ... as it stands now you practically need two sets of ubba gear ...
Aug 14, 2019, 16:1708/14/19
05/08/17
CIM said:

Aha ... understood ... yes especially would be good for ubba gear which even if you only use one type of gear IF you also spy with ubba gear you could use it for both your troop type and spy troops ... as it stands now you practically need two sets of ubba gear ...
Yes that is a very good point Cim and the fact that some players have more than one main troop type that they like to  attack or defend the pop with it would be very useful for them too as well as Raine the wanderer's pop gear too.