All Categories

New scout tree

New scout tree

Search
Jul 27, 2019, 23:1707/27/19
07/27/19

New scout tree

It be cool if plarium updated the scout tree or a new troop type (people suggest miners) that give players the ability to break shields and steal materials, gold, gems, runes, keys, bronze etc .. equipped material like runes in gear would be untouchable.  The new tree/ability  to break shields would be one of the toughest to complete in game and ud have to get crazy amounts of materials (like shards can't buy get from kills)  to unlock it ... So players would have to save up to be able to break a shield and pick thier targets wisely.. A time limit on shield drops would be recommend of a few mins to stop  people getting to upset about the new ability. To protect smaller players you would not be able to break a shield under a certain palace level. Your ability to steal things would depend on your scout/miners knowledge tree, scout/miners March size, troop level and gear  but it would be  low amounts per hit, so it would take a lot more hits to steal materials, than RSS leaving the attacker more open to being attacked ( only scout/miners can get materials)... Shields would be updated and there would be many different levels of shield safety. The highest shield can't be broken or near impossible to break (many players feedback want the highest level unbreakable so they wouldn't stress if they went away for a few days)..   Also bank would be updated with a safe that u can hide stuff in but it would also have different levels of  safety, the highest unbreakable, it could be part of the vault.. U need new gear for this trees and maybe new levels of scouts.. Many players I've talked to about this have loved the idea, while others hated it, but it caused a debate that lasted hours, so i thought id pitch it.. Other players asked me to suggest a gift button to so u can send material to other players.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 28, 2019, 00:2807/28/19
Jul 28, 2019, 00:35(edited)
02/21/18

So I got to reading your idea and thought why would a scout be allowed to do anything other than scout?

They have already assigned their  skills and limitations, now you want them to  both carry and steal.

Whilst reading, it occurred to me that its  not just a shield busting idea, which I think is a bit of a non starter but it sounds like another way of getting underhand transfer of goods, and then in the last sentence  you gave the game away, "with  your what about a gift button idea".

You suggest introducing a new process and then another counter process to prevent it, so why bother at all?.

Dont you have enough to do already?

If you have really discussed the idea, I would ask ,why have you been picked to fire the gun after someone else loaded it?

Why is the first thing you ask on the forum, about getting materials etc from clan members, it seems a strange topic to come to mind if you havent been playing long. 

The whole idea smells, you mention things like stealing keys ,(only recently needed) and bronze,the kind of things that you dont need till much later in the game.

Sarcastically I wrote why dont you suggest stealing gold as well?

Then on rereading your post I saw you already did.

Jul 28, 2019, 00:5407/28/19
07/27/19
I don't play through plarium.. so i joined forums to post this.. The gift button was someone idea hence it is the last thing I wrote.. this post was changed many times due to people suggestions hence suggesting a new troop type miner for this instead of scouts. You have obviously have been playing a long time, and have a lot to lose.. So of course you wouldn't like this idea.. But as a Viking I like to plunder and steal.. So no it will never be enough 😂
Jul 28, 2019, 01:1307/28/19
02/21/18

I came back to edit my post but see you already replied.

So the game isnt as fast paced and exciting as you want.

You want it all now, no patience.

You already said that  the breaking shields and stealing abilities will come at a high price, how you  figure you are going to get that stuff  so you could use it before you get bored with the game and leave?

The gift button is not a new idea. last time I looked the button was still there , but its not been operational because its a bad idea

Jul 28, 2019, 01:5407/28/19
Jul 28, 2019, 04:48(edited)
07/27/19
Patience is my middle name 😂, if it's as hard to get as I said, it will  take patience to unlock any of it.. So i don't know how that makes me inpatient😂, reread the post I took out the high cost part as plarium has enough of my money already.. Yes the gift button not a new idea but I'm trying to take everyone opinion into consideration the good bad and ugly,.. People are now discussing how they like the ability to trade in the stronghold as well and how that would benefits clans, while others disagree as it would make it easy to Max more accounts which is why this trading system has never been approved I guess.. This discussion has been ongoing for hours on line group backalley and if ur as old school as u said, then ud be a member of that chat/recruiting group feel free to comment.  At the end of the day it's a game and it should be fun, this was just a fun suggestion, that probably never see the light if day..  Breaking shield was part of Viking when it started, but it wasn't done right..  so maybe it's time they tired it again and there are many who would like the ability to steal materials  & break shields and many who oppose the ideas, as they believe it's just another way to make them spend money and are worried about being offline when attacked, losing all their hard work and money they have spent.. All opinions are valid thanks
Aug 4, 2019, 13:0008/04/19
Aug 4, 2019, 13:15(edited)
05/08/17

There has never been anyway to break a shield even at the beginning of the game I don't know where you got this info from, Yes when the game began it was very hard to get gold for shields as you did not receive gold or very little for passing cps in events so there was a lot more attacking in the game, Also the shield or blue bubble around towns is not a shield literally it is just a representation that a town has an active peace treaty in place and can not be attacked because of the treaty so the same would apply with miners, But the suggestion of a miner as a new troop type is not a bad idea but could only be used when the towns peace treaty expires like any other troop type.

Aug 4, 2019, 13:0708/04/19
05/08/17
Sorry I forgot to mention you also mentioned a shield with a higher level of protection all this would do is give plarium more money as everyone would just stop using the old shields and just use the new ones with higher protection which obviously would cost even more gold.