All Categories

Korsan Gazi Back in Game

Korsan Gazi Back in Game

Search
Jun 27, 2019, 01:4906/27/19
06/07/18

Korsan Gazi Back in Game

Plarium:

Why was Korsan Gazi allowed back into the game after he hacked hundreds of accounts and robbed them of all their resources,  That's a crime.  And you have allowed a criminal back into the game intentionally.  Explain yourselves.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 27, 2019, 03:4806/27/19
10/17/14
PLEASE STOP said:

Plarium:

Why was Korsan Gazi allowed back into the game after he hacked hundreds of accounts and robbed them of all their resources,  That's a crime.  And you have allowed a criminal back into the game intentionally.  Explain yourselves.
Hmmm, Yes, I would like to hear that one explained as well. Though I can NOT say I am surprised (he must spend money)
Jun 27, 2019, 07:5906/27/19
01/11/17

PLEASE STOP said:

Plarium:

Dear Jarl,

We understand your concern, but we assure you that there are no hacks for the game. We constantly check for cheats available online and none of them work. However, this user will definitely be checked if you provide us with the following information:

1. The number of the player's Kingdom and the coordinates of their Town or a screenshot of the player's profile.
  2. Screenshots illustrating the rule violation(s).

Thank you in advance.