All Categories

give me my damn village and hero back!

Search
Jun 23, 2019, 21:1706/23/19
03/03/18

that's how you can make this game better. give me my fucking game back and all the resources and items i have purchased. in a few days my bubble wil be done and all my troops and resources will be killed and taken. thank you for nothing plarium.

i came on the other day to play on my pc and it opened as a new player tutorial. it shows my name and profile information but not my existing village and hero. all this money put into this game will be lost. plarium asked me for reciepts of purchases, of course they did, how many of you save on-line receipts from last year? plarium...never mind trying to find fault in what i did and just go into my village and see what is there before my bubble drops and give it all back to me. THAT'S what you can do to satisfy this customer.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 24, 2019, 00:5506/24/19
Jun 24, 2019, 01:16(edited)
02/21/18

Have you always played using the web browser?

If you played before on a mobile device this would explain why you have a new account.

A game is not transerable between mobile devices and a p.c.

If this is not the case you will have to hope they fix the problem sooner,

Asking nicely might oil the wheels.

Are you sure you cannot retrieive any older transactions?

If you have bought something recently you ought to have those details.

They need enough information to make sure the account isnt been stolen by someone else?

https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/583_technical-support/39285_game-progress-on-plarium-com-is-reset-to-beginning/