All Categories

Special event with large rewards for the victors

Search
May 31, 2019, 20:3505/31/19
08/28/17

I feel like adding a special, high stakes battle every month or two months or so would make the game more interesting and increase clan unity. Perhaps a CVC where the winning clan receives huge rewards, both for the clan (to the leader/stronghold) and for each clan member. 

CVCs and KVKs are all well and nice but since it takes place every week and they’re always the same (more or less, and the rewards are certainly always the same), it can become redundant and lacklustre after a while. But if there was a major event where everybody really worked together and which we were all eagerly expecting, I think it would make the game more interesting. The time in between those special battles (and standard CVCs and KVKs) would be used to prepare for those major battles.

Above all, it would make the game more interesting for those players who aren’t competing at the top of the game, with tens or hundreds of billions of influence, and who play “casually” but still loyally and regularly. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 1, 2019, 01:3206/01/19
11/30/17

I think I understand where you are coming from, but this idea, it isnt new,and its already happening, and its ridiculous the big guys get  yet another competition that they can win and get even bigger.

Jun 13, 2019, 02:1106/13/19
Isnt that what jotenhiem  is ????
Jun 15, 2019, 11:0506/15/19
02/01/19

I don't think the prizes are enough.  The ratio of reward/prize to effort is ridiculously unbalanced.

Why can't we win Energy/Power drinks? Dammit, I want more Energy!  I love killing Invaders!!!!❤️