All Categories

Rss tiles 1-4 are obsolete and unnecessary

Search
May 23, 2019, 11:2205/23/19
02/11/18

Hello, I have played this game for over a year and I cannot recall when I las time used rss-tile lower than lvl6 (in extreme situations lvl5) and frankly I'm not sure if there is someone who uses them on a daily basis. 

Low tier RSS tiles seems to be complete obsolete now, and the only thing they do is consuming computing power from game servers, so I think the time has come to get rid of them for good.

Even if there is a handful of players using them to long march their troops there still will be a lot low-tier tiles after invaders and ghosts, and tons of ghost towns so we will not run out of landmarks.
Views
Comments
Comments
May 23, 2019, 21:2505/23/19
11/30/17

You might not, but others like new players probably do.

Invader and ghost tiles  no longer last very long, and supposedly empty slower than normal tiles

May 24, 2019, 05:4405/24/19
01/11/17

Jerry's Ghost said:

Hello, I have played this game for over a year and I cannot recall when I las time used rss-tile lower than lvl6 (in extreme situations lvl5) and frankly I'm not sure if there is someone who uses them on a daily basis. 

Low tier RSS tiles seems to be complete obsolete now, and the only thing they do is consuming computing power from game servers, so I think the time has come to get rid of them for good.

Even if there is a handful of players using them to long march their troops there still will be a lot low-tier tiles after invaders and ghosts, and tons of ghost towns so we will not run out of landmarks.

Hello! Thank you for the suggestion! We will forward it to our dev team :)

May 24, 2019, 16:2205/24/19
03/08/19

I would like to see the lower level tiles being available to lower level players with some protection from higher level players.    That way a town that is just starting out can yield on lvl 1 or 2 tiles without having to worry about another player many times their size hitting them and wiping out their troops.   The tiles could still be attacked by players at lower levels.  So basically the kingdom is more competitive for lower level players on the edges, and then as they grow they can decide when they are ready to move toward the center, where there are higher level tiles to yield and more dangers as well.

Lets say that lvl 1 tiles can never be attacked.  They can only be yielded until you reach level 10.   Lvl 2 tiles can only be yielded or attacked by players that are below lvl 12.  Lvl 3 tiles can only be yielded or attacked by lvl 15 or below.   Lvl 4 and above would work as they work now.