All Categories

Valkyries Citadel - Chosing your favorite troop types

Search
Apr 15, 2019, 09:1204/15/19
03/07/19

Am i the only one who regret the choice made in the Citadel when chosing what troop type to favor? 

My 1st choice was Melee, which i am perfectly happy with ! 

But then i chose Killers as my 2nd choice (which btw i don't understand why they are not melee also, but that's a whole other issue), which i badly regret, and wish i could re-do and chose Ranged instead. But improving on a 3rd choice is insanely expensive and for me not an option.

I really wish there was a was to reset the 2nd choice made, please

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 15, 2019, 16:0104/15/19
11/30/17

I would suggest that this was set up deliberately for this kind of situation.

The strong players who spend most of their life playing the game and are likely to  be the biggest spenders are not going to be bothered by this,and will switch anything as they seem fit to do.

So its the weaker players who spend the least money,and time playing, who suffer disproprtionally, and so disincentivate them continuing playing,but this is the absolute truth about the game anyway.

Its about profit and convincing players that its a good game  and completely fair , when it isnt.
Apr 15, 2019, 20:5304/15/19
04/06/19
I would think you choose your shaman's troop type. I got elsa so I went cavalry. Then go sh armor as well as valkeries and such. So get you level 60 ulf and find lower influence people to attack. It is how the game is played.
Jun 3, 2019, 23:2906/03/19
10/14/18

I think once the Citadel came out a lot if players just stuck with one troop type due to the cost of the others stages. Checkout this link https://vikings.help/en/resources/troop_upgrades/ A quick look at stage 1 for level 7 troops and the cost is already very high. 

Why some players have done stage 6 I don't know.