All Categories

Fair CvC Events

Fair CvC Events

Search
Mar 28, 2019, 13:3803/28/19
10/10/18

Fair CvC Events

It's Not Fair To Give The Opponent Clan Better Opportunity..

Previously Winning KvKr Don't Through Much Challenge..

But Now A Clan Who Belongs To The No 1 Kingdom In Kingdom Fury Events & The Enemy Clan Belongs To The  Number 2, 3 Or 4 Kingdom In Kingdom Fury Events Don't Get Fair Opportunity In CvC..

Like, We The Champion In Kingdom Fury Get The Opponent Clan In CvC Who Belongs To Number 2 In Kingdom In Kingdom Fury Event.. That's Why They Can Score 4 Times More By Yielding Our Kingdom Get A Lot Of Advantage.. Wherever We Yield The Points Are Same For Us..

If We Yield 50M Food And Earn 500M Points By Yieling Liar 8 In Enemy Kingdom Or Yield 100M Food And Earn 500M Points By Yielding Liar 9 At The Home Kingdom Within 1 Hour.. At The Same Time They Can Yield 100M Food In Our Home Kingdom (Their Enemy Kingdom) And Get 1B Points..

That Means They Get 4 Times Points With Same Effort..

Hope Plarium Will Take Action As Soon As Possible To Give Us Fair Competition..

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 12, 2019, 21:4604/12/19
08/17/18
:D:D:D welcome to real life, where there's no such an utopist idea as fairness :D:D:D
Apr 25, 2019, 08:5204/25/19
08/18/18
should change name of CvC to CVC troop training comp. a clan can work hard to earn points in 48 hour just to be beat by enemy clan training troops in last hour of comp. totally stupid!!!! get rid of the rss yielding, troop killing, influence gains and any way to make points, then rename competition to CvC troop training! i mean seriously....troop training comp and lust for power is enough or lower points for training troops in CVC
Apr 29, 2019, 00:4004/29/19
04/06/19
Cwilkin said:

should change name of CvC to CVC troop training comp. a clan can work hard to earn points in 48 hour just to be beat by enemy clan training troops in last hour of comp. totally stupid!!!! get rid of the rss yielding, troop killing, influence gains and any way to make points, then rename competition to CvC troop training! i mean seriously....troop training comp and lust for power is enough or lower points for training troops in CVC
Troop training in mass numbers costs money.  Why would they change a system that produces profits?
May 15, 2019, 16:3705/15/19
02/10/19

same here . in this cvc our enemy didnt had  any gift of goods in their kingdom our was full of lvl 9 gift of goods. so basicly we got punished for wining kvk, there is no chance to win if they yield like crazy and all you can do is watch and lose.

just dont invest any real money in this game is not worth it. game is laging most of time , and stzill so many bugs wich could already be fixed

better to throw your money out of window then investing in this game
May 15, 2019, 22:2405/15/19
06/21/17
This has already been raised ,and workarounds suggested, including staying at home for fast tiles  xs5 rather than slower EK tiles xs10, attacking the enemy at home ,or clearing level 9 tiles before the CvC starts.
Sep 3, 2020, 00:4209/03/20
Sep 3, 2020, 00:52(edited)
06/13/20

I too had the same thing happen the opposing clan posted three trillion points in the yielding category just seconds after cvc started I spent money and countless hours trying to fight the unfair advantage personally posting over 1.7 trillion points all to no avail  when a kingdom wins a kvk they should not be awarded this advantage in cvc  plarium should clear the tiles before cvc starts as for me my money was just wasted not to mention all the sleep I lost.

To my clan I salute them we posted over 2 trillion in the category but it was an automatic win for the opposing clan I think this is the last time I  participate  why beat your head against a brick wall when the game is rigged against you ??

And I might mention the server was deplorable  nothing but constant blue circles and restarts extremely unsatisfying experience it would even lock up my computer forcing a shut down and restart this is not what I call a very good performance in a gaming platform I blame Plarium for this travesty of justice I expect more from a gaming platform I spend my hard earned money on.

Have movie of the God forsaken mess will post on Facebook as soon as I encode.
Sep 16, 2020, 02:4109/16/20
Sep 16, 2020, 02:43(edited)
06/13/20

Once again plarium has decided that clans with a level four and can initiate  siege status will usually win the competition. 

I have over a trillion influence but what's my reward from plarium  ;  almost a guaranteed loss in cvc simply because I do not have a level 4 sh 

This is most unfair.  the siege of the game gives your opponent a 2-0 advantage.  I have racked up  in last three cvc a trillion points each and there is no way I win 

I will not waste my money anymore  Plarium just doesn't get it so farewell to what was once a good part of the game I could rack up 10 trillion points and never win cvc so in conclusion I ask what's the point?
Sep 16, 2020, 22:2109/16/20
Sep 16, 2020, 22:38(edited)
06/13/20

Well you did it again Plarium against over whelming odd's I was winning this rigged game  against the level four sh in cvc I spent 500 dollars to do this

and lo and behold what happens your crappy outdated server shuts me down with a massive blue circle just as I was setting my domain shield  for a solid twenty minutes was yielding without a shield and could not log back on I think you owe me a refund.

Did  somebody I played against shut me down does he work for you guys? 

I don't know the game was once  somewhat enjoyable now it is a headache constant blue circles from the easiest task such as opening the mail will blue circle you out.  What does one have to do post on Facebook  build a website denouncing Vikings you tell I me !   I am very angry and disgusted;

This has happened before that time it only cost me a 60 billion player what about next  time I get blue circled shielding?  This time I am well over trillion in influence.

A lot of time and cold hard cash went into this I expect some kind of answer from your company besides a typical form letter saying we are sorry but its not our fault which is what I received from Mark Ivers that is  a load of B---- S---

To all of reading this  think twice before investing large sums of cash on this gaming platform.

I am posting this
knowing full well nothing will be done but as P.T. Barnum once said their is one born every minute lol ha ha as he  laughed all the way to the bank. 

Oct 11, 2020, 06:3010/11/20
09/11/18

HERMIT said:

Once again plarium has decided that clans with a level four and can initiate  siege status will usually win the competition. 

I have over a trillion influence but what's my reward from plarium  ;  almost a guaranteed loss in cvc simply because I do not have a level 4 sh 

This is most unfair.  the siege of the game gives your opponent a 2-0 advantage.  I have racked up  in last three cvc a trillion points each and there is no way I win 

I will not waste my money anymore  Plarium just doesn't get it so farewell to what was once a good part of the game I could rack up 10 trillion points and never win cvc so in conclusion I ask what's the point?

You have over a trillion influence on your town? That is a town called fat and inflated of troops. A whole bunch of influence doing a whole lot of nothing good for you. When and if you get a level 4 stronghold, i'd like to hear how much easier your game has become.

Sure a clan with a SH lvl 4 got an advantage over one that has not on paper atleast. An issue with defending the level 4 stronghold is that you dont get benefit of OS march count and OS offense increasing stats so one could attack and win with like half the amount of players than the clan defending. Even if you dont have lvl 4 stronghold, you can win this category trough fighting. Which is the whole point. So instead of crying that you dont have one, try assemble your clan and hit theirs because this is what tips the scales for big clans. A siege is a trumph card only if your enemy doesnt respond.

As for tiles and advantages given from previous events, thats something that can also be given to anyone. So try winning, besides having gift of the gods tiles with 6m rss for our enemies is a disadvantage. With the same coin, if we see them in enemy kingdom, we grab em and shield em.

Fury tiles lvl 8-9 can give massive boost in yield category for cvc. Its a deserved treat for winning fury honestly giving the winners a potential relaxation in that category. This alone doesnt win the competition.