All Categories

cheaters

cheaters

Search
Mar 9, 2019, 18:4503/09/19
11/01/18

cheaters

How is it that certain  players are able to follow you wherever you transport to?  Even moving from kingdom to kingdom?  How is it they seem to be able to attack you even though they have a "peace" treaty on their town???  Why should they be able to attack your resource yielding when your main town is under peace treaty?  There is something seriously rotten in the Vikings world.  I for one see no reason to continue spending real money on a game that gives its honest players no chance to get ahead.  To you game designers - FIX It.  

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 9, 2019, 19:5203/09/19
06/21/17

Once a strong player knows you are a soft target he will search for you.The more advanced players watch tower has a much longer range.

Have you perhaps messaged anyone that has attacked you? they can track you?

They have a battle report ,they can track you. 

They have a lot of re-locations  and a lot of shields.

They teleport near to you, or right next to you, drop their shield, they no longer have the peace treaty, they attack you , and re-shield. 

Your peace treaty , only protects your town, not the tiles you try to yield from. 

Its a vicious game and some players have very deep pockets.

Mar 10, 2019, 06:5903/10/19
07/14/18
Been trying to say the same thing.They just want you to spend more.If you buff up your troops don’t worry about working on economics your clan members should help you with that until your troops are strong enough only work on one troop type and you won’t have to worry about sheilds.
Mar 10, 2019, 14:1303/10/19
02/21/18

Crazy wayne said:

If you buff up your troops don’t worry about working on economics your clan members should help you with that until your troops are strong enough only work on one troop type and you won’t have to worry about sheilds.

I appreciate there are many strategies to play the game, however

The logic of  your comment escapes me.. if the rest of the clan are following your plan,how can they help?.

Another comment I read elsewhere was in similar vein,

It  was.

Do not hypher farm food, nor have farms in your town,just get food from your clan members.

So where does the food come from if everyone in the clan  is expecting someone else to provide it ?

Mar 25, 2019, 03:4503/25/19
10/30/18
"Eventually you run out of other people's resources" (Apologies to UK PM Mrg.Thacher)
Mar 28, 2019, 07:3903/28/19
01/05/19

To whoever this a may concern,As to being attacked while attacker has lowered their shield, I can assure you this is not the case.

Ive been attacked while on a site,attacker landing right next to me in plain view, their shield remained up and yet i was attacked.

Many other players i have chatted with, clan and none clan members report identical attacks.

Someone has obviously found a hack or cheat of some kind to overcome this rule.

If this truly to be a game in which rules mean equality i might suggest 1st observing what i and many others are reporting.

If this is found to be true then perhaps rule breakers can be dealt with in a manner suitable  to the rule being broken.