All Categories

Gold of the Gods as a prize

Search
Feb 26, 2019, 09:2002/26/19
12/20/17

Is just not enough to make people fight in KVK. And when I say not enough, I mean that you could put GoG as replacement for Gold Fields, nobody would care less for yielding it.

Please find proper replacement so players would have more will to engage in KVK.
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 26, 2019, 12:5002/26/19
06/21/17

You have a valid point.

Though yielding gold is pretty slow, I have seen players doing so, I have even done it myself, but not for a while now.I do not have the benefit of gold yielding boosts that others often have, and recently seen used, a hero with Centurion's dagger, though of course this item gives other benefits as well.

GOG is probably a remnant of the game when gold was scarce compared to now, however though GOG might not seem worth the effort, the bonuses for winning the kingdom battle are, and you can get special items at the tiles,so it is worth trying to win the event.

Feb 26, 2019, 14:4702/26/19
Feb 26, 2019, 15:17(edited)
12/20/17

xyz said:

You have a valid point.

Though yielding gold is pretty slow, I have seen players doing so, I have even done it myself, but not for a while now.I do not have the benefit of gold yielding boosts that others often have, and recently seen used, a hero with Centurion's dagger, though of course this item gives other benefits as well.

GOG is probably a remnant of the game when gold was scarce compared to now, however though GOG might not seem worth the effort, the bonuses for winning the kingdom battle are, and you can get special items at the tiles,so it is worth trying to win the event.

Yeah I mean ofc personal bonuses are good push, but realistically only best guys in clan can prosper from it (checkpoints 5 and above) which KVKR has too, but, comparing KVK prizes with KVKR prizes, you can see huge difference between them - from tiles that people are fighting for to get first to those that nobody wants. Watching nobody yields it and people complaining about it as a prize, made me ask this. I don't think things would dramatically change even if there would be 10k of gold instead of 1k. But I guess it is what you already explained above "GOG is probably a remnant of the game when gold was scarce compared to now". Hope there will be change and devs put something worth a stretch.

Feb 27, 2019, 13:2402/27/19
04/06/18

If you look at Invaders, Ghosts and Bonuses - Victory in Kingdoms Battle you will see the other benefits conferred by a win.

And then there is honour and glory.  :)
Mar 5, 2019, 00:0803/05/19
Mar 5, 2019, 00:13(edited)
01/22/19
Totally agree, people end of leaving the game too early, because there isn't enough gold to upgrade their buildings etc....and the upgrades take too long... So people tend to forget about the game and log off.....3 days should be the longest for an upgrade not 1 week etc....oh my goodness... People want to play and battle, but when you have to upgrade it takes too long, people get bored and log out..... And what's up with the different bank offers in different countries or states etc.  I've noticed some have way better bank deals when purchasing gold, some buy 20 million gold for a small amount, but here in NZ it is like $6.99 for a small amount of $10,000 + $135,000 with a little bit of upgrades, it isn't even worth purchasing.  Knowing the upgrades cost more.  Please make this game worth while playing..... Vikings: War of Clans....We should have at least 3 builders, for upgrades in this game, could be a solution, especially for building.  Having to train at least 2 Warrior camps at one time, this will help in Clan vs Clan battles.
Mar 5, 2019, 03:0903/05/19
10/14/18
It would be nice if Gold of God's yielding was 100x faster than regular gold then respawned when empty.
Mar 5, 2019, 04:3103/05/19
12/20/17

Donna-Marie said:

Totally agree, people end of leaving the game too early, because there isn't enough gold to upgrade their buildings etc....and the upgrades take too long... So people tend to forget about the game and log off.....3 days should be the longest for an upgrade not 1 week etc....oh my goodness... People want to play and battle, but when you have to upgrade it takes too long, people get bored and log out..... And what's up with the different bank offers in different countries or states etc.  I've noticed some have way better bank deals when purchasing gold, some buy 20 million gold for a small amount, but here in NZ it is like $6.99 for a small amount of $10,000 + $135,000 with a little bit of upgrades, it isn't even worth purchasing.  Knowing the upgrades cost more.  Please make this game worth while playing..... Vikings: War of Clans....We should have at least 3 builders, for upgrades in this game, could be a solution, especially for building.  Having to train at least 2 Warrior camps at one time, this will help in Clan vs Clan battles.

Making hero set and hero gear for building can reduce time of building things in your town. Search internet a bit for more info about that.

Bank offers are different due to time span between 2 purchases. If you don't buy anything for 2 months you will get much better deal, and 3 months gets slightly better than 2 months wait. Your Palace lvl influences those packs too, higher - better.
Mar 5, 2019, 04:3203/05/19
12/20/17
s-pi said:

It would be nice if Gold of God's yielding was 100x faster than regular gold then respawned when empty.
Good suggestion.
Mar 5, 2019, 17:4403/05/19
02/21/18

What's good for us, is not always good for them.

I would agree  that gold yielding is incredibly slow, even if you have the hero set optimised.

Getting the Centurions dagger and the stronghold boosts will take time to accomplish,the improvent and worthiness of them unknown to me.

Apr 18, 2019, 08:1704/18/19
12/20/17

Bronze is really hard to get and collect. Maybe Plarium can improve KVK prizes with randomly input of Bronze mines within Gold of the Gods prize after some event (KVK) is won. Can be given as 1:4 ratio compared to number of GoG mines. I think players would be thrilled.