More give away competitions please.

2 Replies
User
17 February, 2019, 4:30 PM UTC

Plarium do well rewarding forum users.

They used to reward forum contributions each month or so but not so much anymore.

I love the Hearts for gold! competition. There is a good amount of gold and resources on offer. Also it encourages users to look at posts.

While I expect many people will skip down the post to the area with the information, a lot of people will read the full post as they are already there.

Plarium could make it a  monthly forum event and give away different bonus items each month. e.g this month is gold and resources, next month could be bronze, totems, scrolls & coal. The month after could be warriors drafts, soul shards, defence reduces etc.

Come and join United ThoWo Forces in kingdom 68. There is no pressure to play every day or buy packs, or achieve minimum points in events.
UTC +1:00
Administrator
17 February, 2019, 7:19 PM UTC

Dear S-PI,

Thank you very much for your kind words! Each message of thanks is a precious gift for us. We hope very much that we will continue to entertain you. In the future there will be many interesting contests :)

Wish you a good play, glorious victories and great achievements!

Bearer of the highest Knowledge
UTC +3:00
User
18 February, 2019, 6:25 PM UTC
Praise from the administrator,  but did I read a hidden message from someone?
UTC +0:00
6333039 users registered; 82742 topics; 412723 posts; our newest member:maravilla0012