All Categories

Only allow people to join clans between the kingdom and cvc events (twice a week) ...

Only allow people to join clans between the kingdom and cvc events (twice a week) ...

Search
Dec 2, 2018, 15:0912/02/18
04/07/17

There are a lot of problems with people taking advantage of loop holes in the game for kingdom and cvc events.  After thinking about this for awhile I think the best solution is to only allow people to join clans between the kingdom/cvc events.  They should be allowed to leave or be kicked from clans anytime they want ...or the leaders decide to kick them.  I think this would take care of most if not all of the taking advantage of loopholes.  I know recently (past 6 months or so) a change was made to require people to be in a clan for 24 hours but there already has been found a loophole for that and also it had negative consequences. 

I really think this would be a good change/solution ... so what do others think and what problems would you anticipate from this ... I don't really see any major negative consequences to such a change. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 6, 2018, 23:0212/06/18
09/20/18
I disagree.  People should be able to join a clan any time, as they are now.  If the game has a loophole where those users' activities score points (for the clan) before they are intended to, or the user receives clan bonuses (remember, they are already a member of the kingdom for those events), who is the loophole hurting?  It has been a long time since I have "not" been a clan member, but non-clan users "should" be allowed to benefit from kingdom events, shouldn't they?  It might even keep more disgruntled players from quitting (permanently).  Just my opinion...
Dec 7, 2018, 07:2312/07/18
04/07/17

Seems you do not understand all the glitches that people are taking advantage of because of ability to go in and out of clans at will ... well now at least you do have to stay in a clan for 24 hours but that has disadvantages also (can't be kicked if they are sabotaging the clan, can't go to a few clans in a day to make equipment).

Some of the problems happening now and the "hurting" that is going on is things like ...

A bunch of people can leave a clan at the beginning of the 3rd day before cvc and then rejoin the clan at the end of the third day and then that clan who may have been like 200B influence can get lined up with a 20B influence clan ... that hurts the 20B clan and all the other 20B clans each week that they do this too.  This is being done by a lot of clans in the game.

Big guys are having "pre set" little clans that they use during cvc ... then they go to that clan ... jump to another kingdom (may be very small kingdom) to go kill everyone they can in that kingdom ... then they disband the clan and jump to another one they set up and go to another kingdom and kill everyone they can in that kingdom ... during cvc they can jump to lots of different kingdoms and do this ... because they can keep joining different clans during kvk.  All those people in all those kingdoms are hurt by this since the one person might have higher influence than the whole kingdom.

This is just an example of glitches that are happening.

Dec 7, 2018, 12:0912/07/18
02/21/18
They definately ought to find a way of stopping kingdom and clan hopping so people can fix wins.