All Categories

Upgrades

Upgrades

Search
Nov 22, 2018, 02:3611/22/18
11/22/18

Upgrades

Love this game but however...the upgrades are ridiculously too long....I am on disability and don't have alot of money to keep purchasing boosts. No way I can even compete with higher level players if I can't upgrade quicker...I mean come on...17 week upgrade...no upgrade should take any longer than 3 weeks...TY for your time

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 22, 2018, 03:5811/22/18
02/21/18

Yes some of the upgrades can be unseemingly too long.

Are you playing singly or part of a clan?

There are strategies that with patience you can cut the times way down, and save yourself a lot of boosts in the long term.

Nov 23, 2018, 22:1911/23/18
08/17/18

Raven said:

Love this game but however...the upgrades are ridiculously too long....I am on disability and don't have alot of money to keep purchasing boosts. No way I can even compete with higher level players if I can't upgrade quicker...I mean come on...17 week upgrade...no upgrade should take any longer than 3 weeks...TY for your time

Unfortunately upgrades are much longer on higher game levels (i.e. troop health 3 lvl 15 it's 12800 days = 35 years without reducers). I would join strong clan, participate in events as much as you can, get gold and boosters rewards. And you need to work on hero stronghold gear - start with learning and building one. There's plenty guides online - on this forum, youtube, other websites. PM me if you need more details.