All Categories

Gold of the Gods

Gold of the Gods

Search
Nov 19, 2018, 02:0811/19/18
09/03/18

Gold of the Gods

I'm sure this had been addressed in the past, but I'm unable to search the forums for some reason so here it is again...

Please make level 7 tiles Gold of the Gods, or increase the yielding rate to 5x. The KvK events, no doubt, give you, Plarium, a biweekly surge in profits, and those kingdoms that finish victorious would be better thanked for their generosity with an actual reward than the current slap-in-the face practical joke embodied in GoG tiles as they are. In many kingdoms, gathering on tiles is still precarious business making the amount of time required to finish a single one of the level 6 tiles impossible to endure, even with their whopping 2x speed bonus. Having a reward that's actually worth fighting for promises to reinvigorate the kingdoms and inspire more participation and determination from members, which would undoubtedly increase the rate of purchases by competing players in a mutually desirable way. Many of us have experienced the wrath of your forceful additions and changes, which you say are meant to redirect cheaters and discourage unfair practices but instead serve to strong arm the rest of us into spend more money in order to just be present in the game.. Now we have reached a point where we NEED such positive reinforcement for our spending and loyalty. Without it the future if this relationship is bleak and heading for divorce for the brave or else risk being diagnosed with battered wife syndrome as a result of your extensive discipline! Think of the children!
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 19, 2018, 03:2011/19/18
02/21/18
Nice.
Nov 19, 2018, 12:1711/19/18
09/03/18
WDYWTNTF said:

Nice.
You don't think it's too much? 😽
Nov 19, 2018, 14:2111/19/18
Nov 19, 2018, 14:34(edited)
02/21/18

I put nice because your post made me smile.I liked its style.

I must have missed Plariums reasoning behind the continous release of new updates,where the latest makes the previous ones obsolete, nor have I seen a decline in the number of loophole finders, both of which seem to discourage  rather encourage the run of the mill player.

I would agree  that G.O.G. may be a bit "old hand", but I was told ,the bonus for winning is not the gold,( though some players still collect it),its the 5 Days of other boosts that the winners get ,like 10% faster construction and knowledge.

Nov 19, 2018, 17:4211/19/18
Nov 19, 2018, 17:43(edited)
09/03/18

WDYWTNTF said:

I put nice because your post made me smile.I liked its style.

I must have missed Plariums reasoning behind the continous release of new updates,where the latest makes the previous ones obsolete, nor have I seen a decline in the number of loophole finders, both of which seem to discourage  rather encourage the run of the mill player.

I would agree  that G.O.G. may be a bit "old hand", but I was told ,the bonus for winning is not the gold,( though some players still collect it),its the 5 Days of other boosts that the winners get ,like 10% faster construction and knowledge.

Glad I made someone smile. :)

Shady gameplay definitely continues to troll the game with little reprieve for more 'sportsmanlike' players and I agree that aside from taking troops out of bank offers, nothing seems to have had an effect. The reasoning for some of these changes does seem convoluted at best and thoughtless at worst. 

As far as the "other" rewards are concerned, 10% faster upgrades is also kind of a joke. The only time this would really change anything is if you coupled it with the max item boost (35% I think) on a day when there's an additional, game-wide bonus to upgrade speeds, and still the difference is minimal. On any given day, the 10% item boosts to upgrade speed are easier/cheaper to get than almost anything. Perhaps the value here is just lost on me, but until the victors get 5 days of "duration of speed ups extended", I don't consider these trophies worthy of the effort put in to get them. 

Players consistently end up spending too much trying to win in KvK..including time, money, troops, resources, and SLEEP.. for such a miniscule reward. In my opinion, all of the kingdom rewards for kvk are lacking value, but there is no shortage of irony. The added chance to win gold for your personal contribution also offers no small amount of darkly humorous disappointment considering how difficult it gets to reach personal checkpoints once you're thrown in a higher league. (Which happens way too fast) :/ 

I don't mean to sound like I've only got complaints, of course. If I didn't enjoy the game as much as I do, I wouldn't bother posting suggestions or complaining at all. 😂 lol. It is discouraging how often people post comments and threads just to say how much they've lost interest, and so much worse when it's coming from clan mates and friends in the game. A little more positive reinforcement would go a long way for these people, especially the new players that have already been discouraged by bully veteran players since they were first born into a kingdom. #ThinkOfTheChildren