All Categories

Should I Restart and How

Should I Restart and How

Search
Oct 26, 2018, 02:0310/26/18
10/26/18

Should I Restart and How

So I just started playing 2 days ago. I usually spend $5 on a game if I really like it to support the developers/show appreciation. When I first started they had those really huge deals that only last a couple of days for new ayers, but i wasnt sure about the game yet. Now that I actually want to get that deal ot of course its gone. I havent made much progress yet so I was wondering if I should just try to restart this whole thing to get access to that deal again. Should I? Also how would I do that?
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 26, 2018, 02:4510/26/18
Oct 26, 2018, 02:46(edited)
06/21/17

If you decided you like the game  you can start a new game,you will need a different email, and you might be in a different kingdom. 

Do you mean the novice players offer ? If they still offer this  and you are determined to  start again, it is worth  getting.

If you start the second game there is nothing to stop you keeping the old one, you can use it for practice, you will also be able to see how some good offers return,if you are patient.

Oct 26, 2018, 04:5010/26/18
10/26/18
So I did that and the novice thing wasnt there. Um was it an event I missed?
Oct 26, 2018, 14:5210/26/18
06/21/17

When you started the first town 2 days ago, did you see a Novice Pack Offer?

The novice pack may have been discontinued since I last started a new town, it did have troops in it,and troops have been removed.

The other thing I remember about the novice pack was that it was offered twice within a few days of starting the game.I cant remember exactly when the first time was, but the second time was on hitting palace 5. If you got to palace 5 and you haven't seen it then perhaps its no longer offered.  

The only other explanation, though extremely unlikely,would be that the game recognised you are not a novice,so don't need the deal.

According the information given by the administrators of the game, the offers work on what you buy and when.

I wonder  if they work a bit like credit, If you have no credit history they cant assess you  for loans ,so if you don't buy anything at the bank they cannot tailor the offers to you.

Though this would seem a bit of B.S..  because there will still be offers to view.