All Categories

Show reports to chief of who boosted what and how much in SH

Search
Oct 9, 2018, 23:4210/09/18
10/25/17

While normally boosting a SH transformation is a good thing from members, this IS a strategy based game and when someone boosts something that we had not planned on boosting, it messes with that strategy.

So sending a report to the Chief on who boosted what and by how much would help us find out who is boosting things prematurely.  And would also tell us who is being proactive and helping the clan more by boosting.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 31, 2018, 18:0910/31/18
09/03/18
That would be nice, indeed. Also, unless I'm missing something, there's no practical way to track members' donations... We would really benefit from that as well.
Nov 1, 2018, 05:5411/01/18
04/07/17

Tracking stronghold boosting has been brought up numerous times in the forum.  It would be very nice for that to happen ... we went through problems ourselves with the premature boosting of stronghold processes, eventually it got worked out.  I think whoever was doing it finally left the clan ... we had told members not to boost unless one of the elders or chief told them to but someone was still doing it.

For second poster ... you can track who has put what into the stronghold.  You have to go into the stronghold to see it and click on the resource building which is to the left.

Nov 7, 2018, 12:2511/07/18
09/03/18

CIM said:

For second poster ... you can track who has put what into the stronghold.  You have to go into the stronghold to see it and click on the resource building which is to the left.

Thanks for your input, CIM, but if you're referring to the all but useless "contribution history" tab in the storage building, then I'm sorry but that barely touches on the related features this game needs. It seems ridiculous to me that there isn't an option to view each clan member's individual donation totals, and so I'm almost positive that I'm just blind to whatever you were actually trying to point out, because viewing a list of recent contributions is not nearly the same as actually tracking donations. A list that simplistic would better serve the "who started that process" conundrum.

In my clan, like many, just one person's donations in a day might take up several 'pages', and it's not like the list goes on infinitely. I mean... There's hundreds, if not thousands, of convoys sent to our stronghold each day. It would be very beneficial for individuals to know exactly where their resources are going, (daily, weekly, monthly, & lifetime) as well as for chiefs and elders to know when some members are being more generous than others so that gratitude can be shown where it is deserved. I think it would also spark some competition between clan mates over who donated the most..(fill in the blank). 

Waiting patiently for a clan ledger with all of this info.... Donation details, Boost assists, and stronghold process initiation history.

Nov 7, 2018, 12:5511/07/18
04/07/17
Yes that would be useful ... and I had no idea of your level of game knowledge so I offered what was available since your suggested request was a bit vague.
Nov 7, 2018, 14:3411/07/18
08/09/17
Great idea !
Nov 15, 2018, 00:0611/15/18
09/03/18
ramrathod said:

MorpheusTV app comes with a very clean and sleek interface which will surely give you a fun user experience for sure.

The hell is this? Spam? A virus? If so... Why is it in English?! I thought our forum junk food only came in Eastern flavors. Somehow, this seems more unhealthy. Please get rid of it before it starts trending.
Nov 25, 2018, 00:4011/25/18
09/13/18

I AGREE 100%

A notification to the chief with info on who boosted transformations in the stronghold, and when,  is very much needed!

Please & thank you
Nov 25, 2018, 00:4811/25/18
09/13/18
If not a pop up style notification, perhaps something like clansman battles...that we can pull up and see who boosted what transformation with a time stamp. PLEASE. GIVE US SOMETHING.