All Categories

How can a clan chief find out who used stronghold boosters?

Search
Sep 23, 2018, 12:1709/23/18
09/06/18

Hey :)

we are in the unfortunat situation that one of us is consistently boosting within the stronghold so that whatever we started ends just befor the next cvc. It would be great if there is any way how to find out who sabotages us.

Thanks for your help
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 23, 2018, 12:2409/23/18
04/07/17

Currently you cannot ... it sucks ... this has been complained about many times that there is no way to find out who is doing it ...

We had someone do it ourselves also ... we didn't know for sure who did it and no one admitted to it ... after a couple times it stopped ... someone left the clan that might have been that person.

They really need to make a way for us to know who has boosted stronghold processes ...

For now you can try to keep a check on the stronghold processes and who is online in the clan at the time of a boost to try to figure out who it is that is doing it ...
Sep 23, 2018, 15:5109/23/18
02/21/18

Strikes me that there is only three explanations as to why this might happen.

Accident

Ignorance

Sabotage.

The fact that its happening regularly would likely rule out accident .

There seems no logic for regular sabotage, though if your "real" clan happened to be a rival ,or your next opponent that might be useful.

Not sure how you fix ignorance.

Knowing who was doing it might be beneficial.

An alternative solution would be for the game to require authorisation for accepting the boost.

Who knows which is the easiest to program, or how high a priority it might be.

Monitoring who is on line and when seems problematic, wouldnt someone also have to be on line at the same time the unwanted  boost occurs?

How do you work out  who is on line anyway, as the activity indicator doesnt seem to be of much value?

You must be working out when you want to upgrade to finish,might you be able to adjust this time to later on in the event?

Sep 23, 2018, 17:2109/23/18
04/07/17
If the clan is told not to do it and it keeps being done ... it is sabotage ... and clans can be infiltrated and majorly sabotaged ... it happens.
Sep 23, 2018, 17:3709/23/18
Sep 23, 2018, 17:46(edited)
02/21/18

I thought that's what  I said, it was certainly my intention to do so.

Well aware of the subterfuge that goes on.

In this case.my suggestion circumvented this.

The jarl hits boost, an elder or chief,accepts or denies it. No possibilty of sabotage then, unless you have more than one mole.but

presumably this would expose them both,or the one, if the saboteur was the elder.

Yes you can tell membersl not to do it, but supposing they do not understand the language it is written in?