All Categories

Decluttering The Workspace

Search
Sep 13, 2018, 11:0909/13/18
09/03/18

Dear Devs,

Please make the Current Tasks List stop popping up when marches return. The notification at the bottom of the screen is enough on its own. The layout already feels kind of cluttered with only the basic necessities, so it would be nice if the list would just stay down once you minimize it. 

Along those lines.. it would be nice to have an option to also turn off those pop up notifications at the bottom of the screen as well. They tend to really get in the way... A lot more than perhaps you realize. It has gotten really old trying to dodge them in order to click on something else (like chat for example) with them popping up every ten seconds for one thing or another. 

Speaking of chat, the text box and menu items at the bottom would be more convenient if they too could be stowed away into a little corner button on demand. 

The extra clutter makes the game feel more chaotic and overwhelming than it should, especially as a new player. Simplifying and reducing the on-screen displays or giving players the ability to control them a bit more, in my opinion, would also be hugely beneficial to those of us that spend hours at a time in the game just to make it more 'comfortable' to binge on. Lol. I hope these ideas are helpful. Thank you!

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 13, 2018, 14:2709/13/18
01/25/17
Thank you! We will take it into consideration.
Sep 13, 2018, 15:2809/13/18
09/22/17
Erna Fiery said:

Thank you! We will take it into consideration.
And say, "psh".
Oct 14, 2018, 19:5410/14/18
09/03/18
Thank you for the update!!! The new, smaller notifications at the top of the screen are a huge improvement over the old ones. It's just so much better I almost don't even care about the other requests. Thank you oodles! :D