Sep 2, 2018, 22:0009/02/18
09/22/17
10/10=spending real cash=fair
Sep 2, 2018, 22:3409/02/18
02/28/17

Mee said:

10/10=spending real cash=fair

easier check points=more rewards=more check points

i am in a top 5 clan and i have the same check points as a clan 10times smaller, in this case 10/10=cash for them

Sep 3, 2018, 01:2709/03/18
04/07/17
A clan that is 15B influence even spending real money by many of them it is not easy even getting to 5/10 checkpoints on many events. 
Sep 3, 2018, 02:0009/03/18
09/22/17

More than influence needs to be considered when rankings are done in some aspects. 

I've brought up before how 100 players can easily defeat one player in most events when their influence ranks are the same. 

The top ranks in competitions aren't really a feasible aspiration here but active players should be rewarded by more than one or three checkpoints. It isn't realistic that you should hit 10/10 unless it is a group effort... That requires clans that are more active with larger numbers. 

This is not even considering coin players.

Sep 3, 2018, 02:1309/03/18
Sep 3, 2018, 18:37(edited)
02/21/18

This why the leagues and the competitions stink....

The fighting invaders has just finished, and out of the top 10 players in the League of Rookies, only 3 of them have palace 5 the rest  way above this.

Many have palaces in the high teens ,several in the 20s and one as high as 23.

A number of them are zooming around the forest at break neck speed killing ubers..

Yes I appreciate, as has been mentioned elsewhere previously, that they could have boosted after the competition started.

But it takes a lot of boosting to get to 23 in 2 days.  

TODAY 3RD SEPT..

The jarl currently at the top pf the leader board in the League of Rookies Invader  Hunt competition has

PALACE 23.

HER0 49 with 1 unusual and 1 legendary Falcon figurine

SHAMAN  Baggi 2nd stage

16.5 million influence

Total time in game 21.5 hrs

TROOPS (trained) 10

RESOURCES ( town) 11.5 million

CONVEYS(sent) 574

Everthing else 0

Sep 5, 2018, 17:5709/05/18
Sep 5, 2018, 18:08(edited)
06/02/17

well , it seem that something have changed in the ligue system, it is worse...

When cvc was annouced, clan was 6 bil influence... league conqueror for cvc...

day before cvc, merging with a other french clan before clan... resource yielding was not yet annouced, total influence 12.2 billion ... league of master now... it is normal

upcoming clan event, lust of power... yet 12.2 billion but we are now in the ligue of odin

seen that plarium have change the clan league system the other way that what was requested... odin have passed from 15 bil to something below 12.2 ... there was a update monday, it is maybe then that they have mess up

EDIT : for the upcoming kvk, we are yet league of master who is normal... only the clan lust for power event put us in the wrong league, way above our level
Sep 5, 2018, 20:0909/05/18
02/28/17
anesfan said:

well , it seem that something have changed in the ligue system, it is worse...

When cvc was annouced, clan was 6 bil influence... league conqueror for cvc...

day before cvc, merging with a other french clan before clan... resource yielding was not yet annouced, total influence 12.2 billion ... league of master now... it is normal

upcoming clan event, lust of power... yet 12.2 billion but we are now in the ligue of odin

seen that plarium have change the clan league system the other way that what was requested... odin have passed from 15 bil to something below 12.2 ... there was a update monday, it is maybe then that they have mess up

EDIT : for the upcoming kvk, we are yet league of master who is normal... only the clan lust for power event put us in the wrong league, way above our level
does the members you merged with have some high lvl towns ? i feel like inf is not the only thing that is calculated for the leagues but the towns lvl also count
Sep 6, 2018, 01:0209/06/18
06/02/17

Kud said:

does the members you merged with have some high lvl towns ? i feel like inf is not the only thing that is calculated for the leagues but the towns lvl also count

well, it is not relevent... seem that only clan event lust of power is affected... all other clan event are master league... upcoming one too... only event clan lust op power put us in odin league...

It is possibly a bug ... or there is different level of league for various clan event

Since the rest of my clan will join tomorrow, and we will be well over 15 bil, we will not be able to check it next time

Sep 6, 2018, 02:3109/06/18
04/07/17
I have noticed in the past that different clan events sometimes have your clan in different leagues (the league requirements are not consistent through all the different types of clan events).
Sep 6, 2018, 02:4409/06/18
09/22/17

CIM said:

I have noticed in the past that different clan events sometimes have your clan in different leagues (the league requirements are not consistent through all the different types of clan events).
Yup. 
Sep 7, 2018, 08:3109/07/18
06/02/17

CIM said:

well, all upcoming clan event are master, everything except clan event lust of power seem to be master at 12.2 bil... maybe a old bug as you say but i have only notice it now with our migration to a other kingdom and merging...

we was way above 15 bil before but for reduce the insane amount of  drakar needed 2 big city have must dismess all their troop... i have 5 cities lvl 27... 4 with 500 mil influence and 1 drakar was needed... my main was lvl 27 but with 3 bil influence and 72 drakar needed... have drop influence to 1.3 bil by dismissing my 25 million troop... drakar needed have drop to 32... now, that migration is done, i rebuild my army and soon clan will be again over 15 bil, so it is not really a issue for us... but it can be for smaller clan who end up in odin league for these difficult event

Maybe in place of making a lot of major update like in the last year, plarium need simply to polish the game and correct some little problem who are in the game from a long time... sure, they listen to player but it take them a long time for act on player comment... i complain but i yet love this game and have plenty of fun with it
Oct 17, 2018, 01:4210/17/18
Oct 17, 2018, 01:49(edited)
06/21/17

Prompted by a situation I'd looked into yesterday, and a post on a connected theme today. 

I have been looking  for this  to save me starting a new topic.

Today's post  talks about mismatching in the current C.v.C  and "winning by training troops "  neither which is  a new problem.

My complaint is also connected to which league you are assigned to, which affects every competition,not just the global ones .

SUGGESTIONS.

The stronghold influence should be excluded when it doesn't affect the competition like the Clan Task Competition.

Or 

The league you are in ought to be preferably  based on average personal influence, and numbers in the clan, as this would seem to be a fairer way of competing with similar ranking opponents. 

Oct 29, 2018, 13:4310/29/18
04/07/17
Bringing this up again because seems to be something many are starting topics on ...
Dec 6, 2018, 19:0612/06/18
11/23/18
Am just speechless because all this list mentioned here I don't have it
Dec 7, 2018, 01:2812/07/18
02/21/18

Unsurprising if you only just started playing.

Apt that this has been bumped.

I was going to search for the thread to post on it.

Apparantly something has changed, dont know if was done recently,or a while ago,but only noticed myself yesterday.

The number of winning places in the competitions appears to have been reduced.. so less chance of picking up gold

Dec 10, 2018, 13:2412/10/18
08/17/18
I will bump it up, cause that’s too important topic to leave it like this. Game changed a lot in recent year and leagues requrements should be updated.
Feb 22, 2019, 08:1302/22/19
09/17/18
This is what I have seen...  (Ive played for nearly a year).  The 2 largest clans in our kingdom have branched off-- forming new clans -some of them even place their junior clan within their valley of the aes square...  Not sure if the bonuses provided to clan with the stronghold, are extended to every town within its valley of aes, or not-- but-- this massive inflence for them, has made kvks become impossible for a clan of my size and experience to participate.  Our opponents are increasingly stronger and higher levels... older kingdoms-by at least 100 days...   Now that my clan of 15 members has 3 members with 700million-1billion influence, we can't hit checkpoints that make the game worth playing anymore, for the players that don't spend money to play.  Let's face it-- we NEED those players to keep the game alive.  If they cannot enjoy playing the game, they will quit.. and without them, it will force those of us that will spend money, to quit, as there will be no way to make any of the bank purchases beneficial-- at this point-- how do we get plarium to see passed the greed, and look into the survival of the game?   First-- by separating my clan into two different clans-- it would put us into a different league- maybe one that we could still progress in...  I keep seeing the suggested influence numbers for each league..  but, what is the current numbers per league?  Where would I see that information?     Also, I saw a comment about 'dismissing troops'...  How do I do that?  Dismissing them, would keep them from eating all of the food supply- and make that more manageable-  so any help with these thoughts, are greatly appreciated.. and, I thank you in advance--  much respect to the players that have continued to play!   May we never be enemies on the battlefield!
Feb 22, 2019, 13:4402/22/19
Feb 22, 2019, 13:50(edited)
11/30/17

To dismiss troops,

click shrine of odin

click in the town

click troops

The rest should be easy,

Alternatively, attack someone, or a clan member( temporarily left) to attack you, that way you get points and the option to heal or resurrect them, assuming you have enough infirmary space..

The troops eating food is only a problem if you have no food for upgrades.

There are ways round this ,and to increase your food production, of course you might already be maxed out.

You are right about the leagues, and how demoralising it can be,not to be able to hit check points.

The big clans use all kind of tactics to make life easier for them, one of which is poaching the better players from other clans, though it might,its not really to help those they recruit, as they suggest, its self interest .

I do not think you will find the stats that you are seeking, its all guesswork ,and not official.

You just might find its to your advantage to split your clan.

Feb 22, 2019, 14:5402/22/19
Feb 22, 2019, 14:55(edited)
04/07/17
Having a clan with 20B influence in same league as a clan with 800B influence just makes no sense and is ruining the game ... they have changed the checkpoints so it isn't playable for clans that just get into the Odin league.