All Categories

CvC Reward suggestion

CvC Reward suggestion

Search
Jul 7, 2018, 10:1507/07/18

CvC Reward suggestion

Suggestion..

Can we possibly get a selection type for he CvC rewards?

So currently in the highest League a clan wins 400m of each resource type plus a Bastion of the Beast town skin lasting for 5 days.

I don’t know about other clans but getting 400m of each RSS is a small reward in comparison to what clans are putting in to win CvCs these days so that is another matter but the reward selection I’m suggesting gives the clans an opportunity to chose how much rssof what type they can win.

So the amounts can still remain at 400m each but perhaps having the chance to select a total value for one rss instead of having it divided between 5.

So an option that can let you chose to receive 2b Silver or whatever rss before CvC starts 

My explanation isn’t the best but Omhope you see what I’m trying to say here.

Thoughts...
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 7, 2018, 15:1307/07/18
02/21/18

I suspect this would be difficult to program as they would have to accommodate for every clan in every Kingdom, who might change their wants list on a regular basis.

If it was available would it not change players building programs?

I would guess  winners would opt for the silver.

If your clan is regularly winning the CvC, are they not in a better position to make sure they can produce all they need already? and the reward for winning is just a bonus?

Jul 8, 2018, 11:4707/08/18
We don’t regularly win CvC but to boost our clan bank in a way would be good but yea would be a complex one to program I imagine?