All Categories

stronghold and the future ability to move it around kingdom

Search
Jul 3, 2018, 10:4807/03/18
01/05/17

could plarium consider a feature where the clan chief is able to move a clan stronghold around the kingdom

as the game develops some smaller clans and larger clans are now requiring this feature as they realise the need for their stronghold to be either nearer or further away from the place of power and central area

this feature will keep players and clans in the game

please support this change and thanks in advance
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 3, 2018, 11:2107/03/18
01/25/17

Hello STEVEN.WADE945! We appreciate your commitment to the game and your feedback. We will forward your suggestion to our developers and they will definitely consider. Have a good day!

Jul 4, 2018, 12:4707/04/18
Jul 4, 2018, 13:30(edited)
02/21/18

steven.wade945 said:

could plarium consider a feature where the clan chief is able to move a clan stronghold around the kingdom

as the game develops some smaller clans and larger clans are now requiring this feature as they realise the need for their stronghold to be either nearer or further away from the place of power and central area

Translation.. 

You have been in other kingdoms or through observation of your own Kingdom, you realised the chief screwed up when the decision was made to build it where it presently  is.Now you want to rectify things

Maybe your kingdom is one of the older ones,when players didnt know so much, and didnt know how far they coud push the rule of not been able to build on the Forest area. Now you want to do like wise.

I could be wrong but I cant see players wanting to move away from the forest area, and there would be more room closer to it , if they didnt let Stronghold encroach  on to the forest area at all, as maybe as was originally intended.

Theres also the problem, what if theres no room where you want to be? Who takes priority if there is one space left at the edge of the forest and several clans want it?

Theres already at least two solutions to the problem of your Stronghold not being where you want it.

Jul 5, 2018, 00:3407/05/18
09/27/17
steven.wade945 said:

totally agree with this now they have brought in strong hold lvl 3 the area this lvl strong hold takes is or will cause issues with clans that have their strong hold's next to each other i see many that now overlap, if players had known about this update they could have taken steps when placing their strong hold in the first instance, also if they do decide to bring in that option to move them around at the same time make the forest a bit bigger, so much of the maps are taken up with so much rubbish when i play my browser crashes every 5 minutes when i search around the kingdom this is very annoying,
Jul 5, 2018, 03:1007/05/18
02/21/18

No matter  how big the forest is, there is only going to be room for a fixed number of clan strongholds round its edge without  them overlapping, which has obviously been worsened , by someone  deciding that bigger is better.

If they were to make the forest larger  then they would have to move everyone back , so you would be further away from the centre, and the Ubers and the fast tiles . so just wait for the complaints about that situation.
Jul 31, 2018, 17:4607/31/18
Aug 1, 2018, 02:05(edited)
05/08/17
Hi I sent plarium a message about this months ago and still nothing has been implemented, My stronghold is level 2 and we bordered with another level 2 Stronghold which was fine as the 2 strongholds did not overlap each other however the other clan has just upgraded their sh to level 3 so they now overlap us and when we upgrade to level 3 the overlap will be even worse. I love the location of our sh and if it was possible to move the sh we would only need to move it two squares forward to avoid the overlap, When I first built the sh level 2 was the highest it could go so I knew that there would be no overlap with another sh so if it was possible to move the sh they could use the same rule as the drakkar rule where if you relocate to another kingdom you can not move kingdom again for two months, This would stop clan chiefs abusing the option to move the sh if you could only do it every 2 months, When the sh was first released you could go no further than level one which was only 144 squares sh level 3 is massive 256 squares which is almost double the size of the original sh, The game developers did not think about the problems that would occur from the sh being so big so it is only fair that a clan chief should have the option if they want to, to move the sh to a totally new location are just a few squares if that will avoid an overlap. Please plarium if you value your player's please release a stronghold relocator in your next update, Thank you.
Aug 1, 2018, 22:4908/01/18
06/02/17

Epsilon3 said:

We do not know how difficult it is to implement  even if they think its a good idea.

well, i play a very similar game where stronghold can be relocated... but almost nobody use the option because it cost a huge amount

in our kingdom, there is no more room around the forest but 1/3 of the stronghold are from dead clan... maybe a good idea from clan who are dying to have selfdestruct their stronghold before leaving the game
Aug 2, 2018, 16:0408/02/18
05/08/17
anesfan said:

Epsilon3 said:

We do not know how difficult it is to implement  even if they think its a good idea.

well, i play a very similar game where stronghold can be relocated... but almost nobody use the option because it cost a huge amount

in our kingdom, there is no more room around the forest but 1/3 of the stronghold are from dead clan... maybe a good idea from clan who are dying to have selfdestruct their stronghold before leaving the game
What is the other game you play where you can move a sh,  There is a dead sh in my kingdom which overlaps the top clan who are called the kurtas, The chief of the dead clan has given there sh to the kurtas. Now the dead clan is called the kurtas 2 so the kurtas now have 2 sh in one.
Aug 3, 2018, 01:4208/03/18
Aug 3, 2018, 01:43(edited)
02/21/18

LAIRD BRINNI wrote

There is a dead sh in my kingdom which overlaps the top clan who are called the kurtas, The chief of the dead clan has given there sh to the kurtas. Now the dead clan is called the kurtas 2 so the kurtas now have 2 sh in one.   

Looks like someone was smart enough to figure out one of the solutions I hinted at.

Aug 5, 2018, 17:1208/05/18
06/02/17

Laird Brinni said:

What is the other game you play where you can move a sh,

it is not a plarium game and i will not promote a game who is not from plarium on a plarium forum...

You just need to believe me on my words or not...