All Categories

New building levels in the Stronghold

Search
Sep 20, 2021, 14:4109/20/21
01/11/17

📚We've put together some tables that show the amount of resources required to upgrade buildings in the Stronghold to levels 5 and 6, as well as the bonuses this will bring you.

Only the strongest of Jarls can stand up to a troop led by a jötunn general. Are you ready to upgrade the Tower of Odin to level 6?

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 3, 2022, 10:5404/03/22
Apr 3, 2022, 12:03(edited)
01/18/15

Thats great, 

but  do you have a table of how much 1 Ale/Timber/Steel/Plates and Thoriars cost in rss ? 

Would be good to know befor starting to try and build these buildings.

Realy hope you can supply the required info.

Thanks

Apr 3, 2022, 14:4804/03/22
06/21/17

Believing it was the ultimate achievement ,one of my ambitions was to build a stronghold. 

After much  pleading  to do so I moved  to a clan that already had one.

It was there I found out having  stronghold was only the begining,and not the end.

That being said you get stuck if you dont have one but it takes a lot of work, and this was in the days before all the upgrades to now level 5 were introduced.

From memory, as I can't  check, the question you want answering is hard to define.

I think there is a sliding scale in the conversion buildings,such that you determine how fast or how much time the conversion takes, and this determines the amount of resources used.

I never got to learn and figure this  procedure out for myself. 

Apr 3, 2022, 14:5904/03/22
Apr 3, 2022, 15:00(edited)
01/11/17
Spitt

Thats great, 

but  do you have a table of how much 1 Ale/Timber/Steel/Plates and Thoriars cost in rss ? 

Thanks

Thank you for the feedback, Spitt, we will surely consider it😇

Feel free to share all your suggestions with me!

Apr 3, 2022, 16:0404/03/22
01/18/15

Thanks.

Took the plunge. Add's another dimention for now. We'll see how it go's. It just came down to grow and see what happens or just quit save some money to pay the electric bill. I'll have to turn some lights off For now I guess. 😟

Apr 4, 2022, 20:3804/04/22
09/19/20
Spitt

Thats great, 

Thanks

The simple answer is that you can't tell as xyz says above. There are 2 sliding bars. The top one is how many thoriars etc you want to produce. The bottom bar is how fast you produce them. Going faster uses more base rss but costs less SH boosts to complete. Going slower uses less rss but more boosts. Therefore it's a trade off between the amount of rss you have in the SH vs how many SH boosts (or gold) that you/your clan has.