All Categories

Linking your account to Plarium ID

Search
Jan 31, 2020, 07:1701/31/20
01/11/17

Friends, now you can link your accounts to Plarium ID. To do this, create a new Plarium ID or use an existing one.

After linking your account to Plarium ID, you will be able to move your game progress between three available platforms: Facebook, plarium.com, and a mobile device. If you have only used the mobile version of the game before, first link your account to Google Play, Game Center, Facebook, or Apple ID. This will prevent the unintentional loss of your data.

If you started playing on plarium.com and now want to continue playing on a mobile device, perform the following actions:

1. Launch Vikings: War of Clans on your mobile device.

2. Open the Menu, then go to the Account section.

3. In the "Restoration of game progress" block, choose Plarium ID and hit the "Restore" button.

4. Enter your Plarium ID details (email address and password), then hit "Log in".

5. Wait until the game started on plarium.com launches.

If you registered on plarium.com via social networks, first log in to your profile on the site and enter your email address and password in settings. This data is required for Plarium ID.

If you started playing on a mobile device and now want to continue playing on plarium.com, perform the following actions:

2. Open the Menu, then go to the Account section.

3. In the "Link to services" block, choose Plarium ID and hit the "Link" button.

4. Enter your existing Plarium ID details or create a new one by hitting the "Create" button.

5. Log in to the plarium.com website and enter the details of the Plarium ID that is linked to your game progress.

6. Wait until the game started on the mobile device launches.

If you started playing on Facebook and now want to continue playing on plarium.com, perform the following actions:

2. Open the Menu, then go to the Account section and restore your game progress that is linked to Facebook. To do this, find Facebook in the "Restoration of game progress" block, hit the "Restore" button, and enter your profile details.

3. Return to the Account section. In the "Link to services" block, choose Plarium ID and hit the "Link" button.

4. Enter your existing Plarium ID details or create a new one by hitting the "Create" button.

5. Log in to the plarium.com website and enter the details of the Plarium ID that is linked to your game progress.

6. Wait until the game started on Facebook launches.

You can read more about linking your account to various services here: Linking and restoring your account

Happy gaming!

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 2, 2020, 07:4903/02/20
Mar 2, 2020, 07:53(edited)
12/20/19
Does it matter whether you have downloaded the Plarium Play App or not.  I am web based, and not using the Play App.  Do considerations change if using one or the other; or is the process the same as when using Plarium.com... since I imagine both use a Plarium ID Account?
Mar 2, 2020, 08:4003/02/20
01/11/17

Greetings!

Game versions in Plarium Play application and on plarium.com cite are equal. The instruction above goes for both options.

Apr 21, 2020, 12:4304/21/20
Apr 21, 2020, 13:01(edited)
02/17/20

I accidentally linked my new account (in another phone) with google play for main account. Because of it, i cant access my main acc anymore by using google play! I've tried to linked my main acc with another google play but it never work. Now i'm only able to get on in main acc with FB account. How to link my main acc with another google play? I really do need to switch account by using google play because its more easier and faster! Really do need your help.

Thanks.
Jul 21, 2020, 19:5307/21/20
07/21/20

same issue brodie

Jul 22, 2020, 06:2107/22/20
01/11/17

tahbovi18 said:

same issue brodie

Greetings!

Please send me a private message. If you still have an access to your account, please provide me with it's ID. You can find it in Menu in "About the game" tab. If you lost the access, please tell me your exact account's name, your Clan's name and tag, your coordinates and Kingdom number.

I'll find your account and try to help.

Dec 4, 2020, 03:2712/04/20
Dec 4, 2020, 03:28(edited)
11/26/20

I started my account on facebook.  Followed your instructions to play through Plarium, and there no "Account" in the menu.  I have another account started with my mobile device and there is an account in the menu section.  Help I want to get away from the Third Party.

Dec 10, 2020, 12:4612/10/20
12/10/20

play game